On the Beach

I like both of these particular the feather. Maybe crop a tad more off the top. I like the purple look on #2 kinda the colour I remember. :)

I like the feather, but feel the same as Bryn about the crop. Nice to see the different aspect ratio with the second one. I'm using tall and thin more often these days (even taller and thinner than that sometimes). I would have been tempted to try taking a fraction off the top and the bottom of that one to give cleaner edges, and possibly also (a bit more controversial perhaps) some off the left hand side.

I like the feather, but feel the same as Bryn about the crop. Nice to see the different aspect ratio with the second one. I'm using tall and thin more often these days (even taller and thinner than that sometimes). I would have been tempted to try taking a fraction off the top and the bottom of that one to give cleaner edges, and possibly also (a bit more controversial perhaps) some off the left hand side.

Hi Nick ....I think the feather's definitely in for a crop :) that's an interesting idea for the mussel, I'll definitely give it a try.

Back