One Beautiful Day in Vietnam.

Name
Grahame
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey there, haven't posted in a long while for a number of reasons but have finally edited a project I started a while ago, hope you enjoy it.
Vietnam has it all, the chaos of huge cities co-existing alongside quietness and calming tranquility. Majestic Mountains plunging down to fertile farmlands finally giving way to endless coastline fringed with coconut groves. People, who once their protective veneer has been slowly rubbed away, radiate the friendless of any S. E Asian country and more.

It is not my Country but it is my home and in this time lapse project I portray two of my favourite places, Mui ne and Phan Rang in S. Vietnam.

Mui ne is where I live, home to windy afternoons and my passion, kiteboarding and Phan Rang is my playground boasting wild coastline, crystal waters and of course, some of the best kiting locations in the country.

This project, filmed over a few months shows twenty four hours condensed into two minutes.
Song: The Temper Trap- Trembling Hands

Excellent video, stunning diverse country, great people, loved my month long road trip last year.

Yes, indeed - really enjoyed the video.

I especially liked the scene where the small boats were changing direction in the varying currents of the harbour - and also the cloud formation that was going on throughout the video - which the timelapse displayed really well.

Great effort.

Never been to the country - but certainly whets the appetite for a trip

Super video and some beautiful skies there.

Great video really enjoyed watching it. Can't help thinking I would have loved to have seen some of those scenes as photographs :).

Steve

Cracking video, some beautiful colours in there. Well put together.

Great video, looks like a very beautiful place indeed.

Looks beautiful!

I'm flying to Vietnam in 3 weeks time to spend 3 weeks exploring the country with my wife and daughter, simply cannot wait!

Back