One for the men:

what a strange question. Why on earth would you want to know?

Haha, it's something that me and my mates have endless arguments about.

The way I see it, you want to have a shave first, then in the shower you can wipe off any excess shaving foam a lot easier, and also it softens up any cuts you may have given yourself and they don't bleed or hurt as much, and then you have your poo (obviously it's a sh** to tie in with the alliteration but that's not allowed here :p). You have your poo last because otherwise it will make the bathroom smell for your shave and your shower.

1 SHAVE 2 SHOWER and last a POO because if its a stinker I can get out of there:LOL:

1 poo - (so I don't have a days worth of klingons) :D
2 shave
3 shower

****, Shower, Shave - simple

(**** is poo fyi - wanted the alliteration)

All three at once...with careful aim it is achievable...and a real time saver.

I bet some force is required for the **** though?

If you neck a half-liter of diet coke and a whole roll of mentoes the ensuing pressure is more than anough to achieve quite considerable distance. Eye protection is recommended though.

****, Shower, Shave - simple

(**** is poo fyi - wanted the alliteration)
+1

a) if you need a poo the others can wait, it can't ...
b) legally you have to have ventilation in the bathroom plus a squirt of air freshener would help
c) shower serves as a bidet to ensure cleanliness after & shower gel/shampoo fragrance again counters nasty niff
d) hot shower softens bristles making shave easier - in fact why don't you shave in the shower? ...

Plus it gives chance for the shower to warm up while you have a **** - also nothing worse than having a **** if the back of your legs are still slightly damp, makes the toilet seat like and ice rink!

Actually it's different if you shave with an electric shaver as he skin needs to be dry, so the shave should have to be before the shower. I can't even believe were having this conversation! :puke:

Shi'ite, shower, shave...
Like most men (I suspect) I find the smell of my own farts strangely comforting, plus I have an extractor-fan powered by a supercharged Daimler-Benz DB601 aero-engine from a Messerschmitt Bf110-E...

Shower, shave in shower, poo in shower don't clean it out & blame it on the cat/dog.... Simple :D

What exactly are you shaving?

in fact why don't you shave in the shower? ...

I do sometimes! Before even drying off. Wait till you're a bit older lad (to the OP) and you've got hairs on your chest and proper bristles.

So another one for:

Poo
Shower
Shave

(y)

Use one of these and you can do all three at once

9.jpg

Actually it's different if you shave with an electric shaver as he skin needs to be dry, so the shave should have to be before the shower. I can't even believe were having this conversation! :puke:
OK, in that case you are allowed to shave whilst on the pan ;)

Plus it gives chance for the shower to warm up while you have a **** - also nothing worse than having a **** if the back of your legs are still slightly damp, makes the toilet seat like and ice rink!

I fully agree its a death trap in there sometimes

Shi'ite, shower, shave...
Like most men (I suspect) I find the smell of my own farts strangely comforting, plus I have an extractor-fan powered by a supercharged Daimler-Benz DB601 aero-engine from a Messerschmitt Bf110-E...

get summat with some power man............twin Merlins are a bit lame so go for 4(y)

Use one of these and you can do all three at once

9.jpg

is the bog roll plastic..............real news paper or andrex would turn to mush in this contraption ......asda bags are good but dont remove the ,,,,,,,,,,,,errrrr klinkers and plastic bags just spread it about a bit........shower first it saves time(y)

shave first (have beard needs trimming pre shave and must be dry for that) then poo (I hate wiping when really wet) then shower and out :D

+1

a) if you need a poo the others can wait, it can't ...
b) legally you have to have ventilation in the bathroom plus a squirt of air freshener would help
c) shower serves as a bidet to ensure cleanliness after & shower gel/shampoo fragrance again counters nasty niff
d) hot shower softens bristles making shave easier - in fact why don't you shave in the shower? ...

These two have it spot on!

i hate a poo after a shower, never feel safe :LOL:

Back