One stop digital - yay or nay?

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
Yes
I've used several Grey import websites (panamoz, HDEW, Digital Rev) without issue, but I've not used One Stop Digital. They have a specific camera I'm contemplating and they're the cheapest I've seen for it.

Has anyone here used them recently? Are they ok or should I spend my hard earned cash elsewhere?

Haven't used them but https://www.ekomi.co.uk/review-onestop-digital.html seems positive if you trust the site.
Personally if going to a HK dealer I would find it hard to stop thinking of Panamoz tried & trusted 3-year transferable warranty :)
Panamoz are usually my first choice, although their prices/selection aren't as competitive as they used to be.

I'm in 2 minds about my camera choice ( unsurprisingly! ) so I may end up going with HDEW if I go the Olympus route.

I've used osd in the past for a couple of cameras and flash. Everything was fine, but it was a couple of years ago.

I've used them a couple of times, but many years ago. No problems at all. As they are still in business I would take that as an encouraging sign. That said, Hdew (or another UK supplier) would be my first choice if the price was right, simply because they are on UK shores and would be subject to UK/European consumer law. If the price within the UK didn't suit then I'd look abroad. I've used all the suppliers named in the first post and would use any of them again if the price made the loss of consumer protection and potential complications/delays in the event of a warranty claim seemed worth it.

I've not used One stop digital for a while yet i have in the past never had any problems, Id quite happily deal with them again if they had something i wanted at the best price.

I too was considering OSD for my D750 and Tammy lens, but buying two items gives you £15 off each and the 3 year warranty is a huge bonus, especially being transferable.

Not sure what camera your looking at, but if the difference is any less than £100, I'd still go with Panamoz.

I've used OSD for 2 cameras, Canon g7x for me and a g5x for the wife and 3 Canon lenses. Twice DHL held my item (keep a good track of it. OSD provide with a tracking number). They held them because I had to pay import duty. Paid it, got receipt, send receipt via email or online claim to OSD and they refund you straight away.
After a month with the G7X the flash button was getting stuck. They picked it up, got it fixed and delivered it back all for free (did take nearly 3 weeks though).
Bottom line is I would recommend them.

I ordered the Tokina lens from OneStopDigital probably about 5-6 years ago. Remember ordering it on Thursday night, received it on Monday morning. Fast delivery. Box was packed great. No complaints here... Not used it since...

Back