One very smart cat.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I thought there was a thread for cat photos as there is for dogs but I haven't been able to find it. I tried by putting 'cat threads' in the 'search' box to no avail. Anyway..my wife's friend found this video clip on FB. It's amazing. In the first few seconds it seems to be operating a lock high up on the door. Might be wrong on that,though. The way it uses both front legs/paws at the same time to operate the handle latch and pull the door open is truly amazing. In the cat world it must have a very high IQ.

Last edited:
This one? ;)

Cats are very smart, just very hard to train, some breeds learn by watching us as we go about our lives, I think this cat has been shown how to remove the wedge and when left long enough in a room, it'll get frustrated and find its way out.

I've trained all my cats to do things, but each cat picked up on differant things :LOL:

My cat, April, is the master of the house and has learnt by herself to activate the catflap beep then step back and wait for the door to be openned :LOL::headbang: (I blame Em being far too soft).

Last edited:
This one? ;)

Cats are very smart, just very hard to train, some breeds learn by watching us as we go about our lives, I think this cat has been shown how to remove the wedge and when left long enough in a room, it'll get frustrated and find its way out.

I've trained all my cats to do things, but each cat picked up on differant things :LOL:

My cat, April, is the master of the house and has learnt by herself to activate the catflap beep then step back and wait for the door to be openned :LOL::headbang: (I blame Em being far too soft).
Thanks,Gav but I still can't see it although I see it's in this thread. Captive Domestic & Plants ? Never mind :rolleyes:

We've had four cats.. all at one time... and only one, as a kitten , did anything mischievous like running up the curtains in the living room and along the wooden rail. It used to claw..literally..its way up my back when I was in the kitchen leaning over the worktop doing something. Claws like spikes..

Great name..April :)

Back