One year later?

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Has it really been a year since Marcel announced his retirement?

A few of us knew his intentions before it was announced, and were working hard to find a solution, to keep TP going.
Once that solution had been found, it was a couple of months later that we, Lindsay & the 2 Chris's finally took the reins.
There was a lot happening in the background for us to get ownership of "everything". Hence the time delay.

Its been a good 10 months or so, now, since we 3 took over, and TP continues to grow with 3 or 4 new members every week.
Of course there are many more that attempt to sign up, to either spam, or ride off the back of our SEO's.
Of course the odd one does slip though, initially, but 99% fall foul of our rather efficient spam detection processes,
both electronically, and human, before they even finish registering.

You are probably fed up with me saying this, but TP is nothing without its loyal members, staff, and advertisers, that stayed with us.
So thanks to all.

Some of you may have noticed a few changes in the staff, recently, some have left for various personal reasons,
and "goodbye" threads thanking them for their past service were posted at the time.

The observant among you would have noticed that @Dale. joined the mod team a few months ago, as a probationer,
I'm pleased to announce he has fitted in, with the rest of the staff, & performed his "staff" duties very well indeed.
He was offered a full time moderator's position, recently, which he accepted.
Welcome aboard Dale.

The current team are as follows, Admin, Chris, Chris and Lindsay. Moderators / site staff are Tori_T Mark, (ThebigYin) and of course Dale.

There is an exciting sponsored competition with a rather excellent prize in the development stage, aimed at smart phone users.
More details to follow as they develop, but for now there is basic information HERE

We are also negotiating a second sponsored competition, for everyone.
This is very much in the embryonic stage at the moment, more details to follow, when we know the "theme" and prize.

Watch for the forum wide announcements as these both develop.

Back