OnLandscape Conference videos

The problem is finding 14 hours to watch them all!

Really enjoyed these on youtube, sadly had to pick and choose as too long to watch the whole lot.

I find I skip through some of it but I like the videos. I follow Mr Littlejohn (first video you posted) and ever since watching his talk he's inspired me even more. I like his 'don't give a fudge' attitude towards photography and that he does it for him and him only. I know folk say this all the time but for the majority I never believe them but I believe this guy.

I find I skip through some of it but I like the videos. I follow Mr Littlejohn (first video you posted) and ever since watching his talk he's inspired me even more. I like his 'don't give a fudge' attitude towards photography and that he does it for him and him only. I know folk say this all the time but for the majority I never believe them but I believe this guy.

I just finished a workshop with Mark Littlejohn in Ullapool and was really impressed. If you get the chance he is definitely one I would recommend. I found him really engaging and inspirational and a great attitude to photography.

Back