oooops ..!!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
just formatted my cf card only to realise i had only taken 60 of my shots off it still had 220 pics left on it.. :shake:

lucky for me they were not that good or important .
just goes to show you should just check before you wipe them off..
im sure some others have done this :shrug:

come on own up :cautious:

They'll probably be recoverable....I've no doubt someone who knows will come along in a minute to tell you how to go about it too!

Good luck!

Yeah, you are right Witch, Sandisk provide Rescue Pro with the Extreme III CF Cards and I have the programme on my PC. That was how I discovered that my 'brand new' CF Card wasn't brand new when I rescued a batch, it also included some weird Japanese or Chinese religious artifacts. Made me shudder a bit. Won't be buying from fleabay again.

I have loads of recovery software, i will email you some if you want.
They work a treat, so let me know and i will send you a selection.

I have loads of recovery software, i will email you some if you want.
They work a treat, so let me know and i will send you a selection.

(y) pm sent

do you know how to open a zip file and what format are your images on the card JPEG or RAW.

A sore point
My girlfriend takes about 600 shots a month for her records at work and she managed to delete the lot :wacky:
But I managed to get them all back using recovery software.

winzip ? and all taken in raw...

You will need rescue pro 3 or 4 then. I only have rescue pro 2 as a file and 3 on cd, I can still send it and you can give it a try.

cheers mate ill give it a try and let you know...

not yet mate ?

i emailed you it but for some reason mail demon returned it. Give your email again.

Back