Ooops

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Went into swindon today to buy a new remote for the canons. Seem to have also come back with a panasonic LX2 and an Ericsson 880. Some shoes and a top may have taken my fancy too. :cautious:

Gonna have to put my prices up now. :LOL:

I went into town today and came back with a stunning 15x10 photo of a superbike i took at Thruxton.:woot:
Dean:)

[S4]EASILY PLEASED[/S4]

What are you lot like eh? I thought it was us girls who were meant to go mad at the shops!

dazzajl probably bought it all in one shop in 10 minutes, whereas you girls would have had to go into every shop in town 3 times over a 6 week period ;)

I'll put money on it that he didn't !

I avoided going to any shops today even though I needed to. /bloke

:whistle: How much did you win?

:embarrassed: :LOL:

If I did that my better half would march me back to the shop and demand they accepted a return. Then my ears would be cut off and fed to me in little peices.

The only way I can get new stuff is to bring the camera bag to work, order the bits to there and leave the boxes in my draw putting the kit in my bag.

3 months later when she realizes the lens that was only 3 inches long has transformed into an 18 inch monster she goes off on the usual rants,...

Congrats on purchases Dazza. My hands have been pretty much in my pockets as I am trying to conclude the purchase of my shop (have been leasing last 4 years) and the legal bills look like they are going to hurt!

When it's all settled though I might go for a little retail therapy. :D

Congrats on purchases Dazza. My hands have been pretty much in my pockets as I am trying to conclude the purchase of my shop (have been leasing last 4 years) and the legal bills look like they are going to hurt!

When it's all settled though I might go for a little retail therapy. :D

What kind of shop do you own? Can TP get discount ;)

If I did that my better half would march me back to the shop and demand they accepted a return. Then my ears would be cut off and fed to me in little peices.

The only way I can get new stuff is to bring the camera bag to work, order the bits to there and leave the boxes in my draw putting the kit in my bag.

3 months later when she realizes the lens that was only 3 inches long has transformed into an 18 inch monster she goes off on the usual rants,...

I can't even do that, HE owns the bloody business!! :bonk:

Anyone any ideas how I can sneak a nice tripod head through without him noticing? :LOL:

What kind of shop do you own? Can TP get discount ;)
It is a delicatessen and coffee shop. Please come and see me if you are in the area, there is always a good free coffee on offer and I am still waiting for a few TP members to come and collect theirs.

Also at Tiso Outdoor Experience in Inverness in case the 12 miles round the firth is too far!

(y)

I'll vouch for that (y)

Thanks George. How was the holiday? and why aren't there any photos up yet? You didn't actually stick to that story you told your wife that "you probably wouldn't take the camera" did you? :LOL:

I'll vouch for that (y)

Well I'll be passing not a million miles from there in a couple of weeks time and I've been known to make far more silly journeys for a good cup of coffee. :D

It's great to have the freedom and independance to do the odd daft thing like this. I have paid a pretty ultimate price for it though and wouldn't exactly recommend it. ;)

But as sting once said, "when the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around". :)

Back