Oops!

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
A little sequence from Thursday night at Ipswich - both riders walked away unhurt, but sadly one fence panel was too badly damaged to pull through and had to be put out of its misery! ;)

1) Oh dear...Robert, I think I'm about to.......
9817ht7pt1.jpg

2) ....crash into you!
9819ht7pt2.jpg

3) Oh dear - now I'm facing the wrong way....
9820ht7pt3.jpg

4) OW!
9821ht7pt4.jpg

5) What the hell happened?!
9823ht7pt5.jpg

Cheers for looking - as ever, comments welcome! :)

:agree: - Not a big speedway fan but the crashes are always cool & not to painfull ... Paul (y)

Ouch :D. Good sequence.

Not my favourite sort of two wheeled fun, but nice pics!

I always seem to be changing lenses or flash cards or talking to a friend when crashes happen...

Have lots of photos of big clouds of dust tho LOL

These are really good, last one is great looks like he is saying honest not my fault was it???

The first one looks a bit like it is stuck on a different background, or is it just my eyes, but they are all great, and well captures, and the titles just make the story :)

Thanks all.

Paulboy - don't you believe it re the "not too painful" thing. My own personal standard is that where a rider is injured, unless only scrapes and bruises, I don't let the photos out. This one both walked away from with bruised pride thankfully, but we've had one potentially career ending one for the rider concerned at Ipswich this year already.

Robert - I thought it would! :D

xynamic - forget about panning if you're on the terracing. You also won't be allowed to use flash. Most tracks - or many at least - have some form of netting or mesh fencing which can get in your way - it is possible to shoot through it but the results aren't always great. Where are you thinking of going?

Sue - it was sort of "six of one - half dozen of the other" in this instance - the referee went on the side of the chap who ended up sitting on the fence (so to speak - LOL!) and excluded our man in blue. Probably a fair decision IMO.

Great sequence! I love the titles too

Got the whole sequence there Witch.. Great series and glad there was no injuries..(y)

(y) What a brilliant sequence of pictures!! Spot on! :clap:

Ah well, perhaps one day...........................:thinking:

:canon:

I get grumpy when I can't do something.

thank goodness for body armour. nice shots.
from experience, if you come off a bike it always hurts.
if you walk away , its considered a good one.
nice policy on injuries witch.
although some of my ex racer mates always wanted a photo of their big offs , if anyone caught them. bike racers are all loony.
worst theyve had was 12 broken bones , and 8 months out of racing. yes he still races. like i said , loony.:bonk:

Back