NSFW Oops!

They seem to run into each other as they try to escape the blast

Yeah i couldn't work out what they were doing there at first.... not really likely to escape that though are they, it was pretty horrendous

there's one terr who's totally 'armless :LOL:

I wonder if they encountered the age old question.....

do we cut the grey green wire or the green grey?

It's almost like a Benny Hill sketch?

I hope I'm not the only one that giggled?

just thinking about it - its a rather big coincidence that they just happen to be being filmed through was looks to be some sort of targeting device ... I wonder if actually they've just received 'love from above' rather than blowing themselves up ... not that they are any loss either way

just thinking about it - its a rather big coincidence that they just happen to be being filmed through was looks to be some sort of targeting device ... I wonder if actually they've just received 'love from above' rather than blowing themselves up ... not that they are any loss either way
my initial thought on watching, but it's much more fun to think that they did it to themselves

'twas lamenting that myself, willing to bet they were actually being lit up by a targeting laser :D and either a drone or a tornado has made a special delivery

'twas lamenting that myself, willing to bet they were actually being lit up by a targeting laser :D and either a drone or a tornado has made a special delivery

probably a hellfire off a predator or from an apache- the blast wasn't big enough to be an aircraft bomb imo

probably a hellfire off a predator or from an apache- the blast wasn't big enough to be an aircraft bomb imo

However it was done, that's the best disappearing act I've seen in a while :D

i showed it to my friend jamie ( who used to be the RM until the tallietubbies demonstrated newtons third law with a bullet and part of his leg) , his summation

" who says their religion prevents them getting legless"

i showed it to my friend jamie ( who used to be the RM until the tallietubbies demonstrated newtons third law with a bullet and part of his leg) , his summation

" who says their religion prevents them getting legless"

I hope they think all those virgins are worth it.

I've never understood that - personally i'd rather have a paradise filled with 'experienced' women who know what they are doing

some of the fail compilation videos linked from that youtube page are hilarious! i was wincing, grimacing and laughing at the same time!

if it was anything other than their own doing then they wouldn't have tried to run would they as they wouldn't have know about it?

if it was their own doing they wouldnt have had time to run anyway - a hellfire arriving makes a hell of a screech through the air , gives the target just enough time to say 'ahhhh s***' and kiss his arse goodbye

note also how the cross hairs move and recentre directly on them just before the explosion

Last edited:
poor lad only went for a dump while his mate repaired the puncture .must have had a curry the night before ,told him not to smoke :naughty::naughty::naughty:

if it was their own doing they wouldnt have had time to run anyway - a hellfire arriving makes a hell of a screech through the air , gives the target just enough time to say 'ahhhh s***' and kiss his arse goodbye

note also how the cross hairs move and recentre directly on them just before the explosion

This sparked interest in me as I know nothing about weaponry apart from the kickass chaingun in Titanfall :)... Any who it seems you are right as have seen footage from the Apache that shot the hellfire... Scary stuff

Back