Workshop Open University course. Creating better digital images.

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Ive decided I would like to do a bit of training. I have signed up for an OU course, just to get me in the swing of learning again. I was wondering if anyone here has done the OU course " Creating better digital images".

:( I gave up in the second week. I know a waste of £200. However after spending time reading about the history of photography and looking at others photos I concluded for me it was more theoretical than practical. I should not have given up so quickly but I am getting a bit past using time on something I am not enjoying. That said I am sure some will benefit from it. It just was not for me. It would have been great if you could get a pre read to see what it was all about . Each time I enquired before the course nobody was able to give me the correct information about the course.

It would seem that the OU have only just realised I was not participating. Not a great OU experience.

Last edited:
(old post resurrection) Thanks for the heads up, I have been looking at the OU courses but was a bit concerned about the possible theory heavy nature.

Back