OPOTY - a curious peek

Name
Julian Elliott
Edit My Images
No
Evening all

After entering the competition I hadn't heard anything on shortlisting so gave it a quick Google search. Came up with this link:

https://www.opoty.co.uk/shortlist/

What's interesting to see is how some photographers enter what is essentially the same photo but taken a few minutes apart.

That’s really interesting. I’ve been wondering when we’d know but I have a feeling this isn’t the shortlist, every photographer I’ve selected has pictures in multiples of ten, I guess all of their images. All of mine are up there too, that can’t be likely but will enjoy a look through the other photographers.

Definitely interesting to see what others have entered. Some people must have spent a small fortune on entering too, up to 30 images in a single category!

Good luck to all on TP that have images in there. Spotted a few names :)

That’s really interesting. I’ve been wondering when we’d know but I have a feeling this isn’t the shortlist, every photographer I’ve selected has pictures in multiples of ten, I guess all of their images. All of mine are up there too, that can’t be likely but will enjoy a look through the other photographers.

I’m sure some have been whittled away. From my own I’m sure I entered a picture of a monk’s hand from Mongolia and it’s not there. Of course, I could have forgotten to put it in but I’m sure i did as I knew it was a decent image.

Back