Oreo's are the best biscuit

If you like a bourbon then you should enjoy an Oreo. They have a lot in common. In fact I'd say that a bourbon is like a poor imitation of an Oreo.

Poor relations more like. Orio (y) bourbon :thumbsdown:

2 others have been mentioned in this thread which bring back memories for me... Abbey Crunch and Royal Scot.. OMG! Now we've just taken this thread to another level. Comparing them to oreo's is like trying to compare man united and Liverpool! And I don't need to explain which biscuit relates to Liverpool.

Jammy Dodgers

Cadbury's chocolate fingers

Those ones with biccy base marshmallow on top coated in coconut bits. :D

Jammy Dodgers

Oooh now....chocolate fingers :thinking:

Of course the best dunkers are Gariboldi

Not forgetting my boyhood favorites Wagon Wheels. :love: (Have they got smaller?)

don't taste of anything? Sounds like you had a poor substitute for the oreo - was it called oero?

The biscuit bit is meant to taste the way it tastes, it's a bit like the way a chocolate sponge doesn't quite taste of chocolate.

It's the mix of the white stuff in the middle and the bourbon-like biscut side in a scrummy delicious biscuit sandwich type thing. Dip one in a glass of milk next time to really see the yummy lovelyness

A bit like yourself then joe. Thick on the outside and full of Sheeite on the inside :D JoreoScrivens :thinking:

Nope i like Oreo's but these are the best..
Chocolate brownie cookies.
295273_10150643382043667_272938951_n.jpg

Nikon Man said:
Jammy Dodgers

Tunnocks snow balls! Even better than their tea cakes (y)

A bit like yourself then joe. Thick on the outside and full of Sheeite on the inside :D JoreoScrivens :thinking:

close. its more like a descrption of my bowel movements, hard, brown and crusty on the outside and soft and gooey in the middle

2 others have been mentioned in this thread which bring back memories for me... Abbey Crunch and Royal Scot.. OMG! Now we've just taken this thread to another level. Comparing them to oreo's is like trying to compare man united and Liverpool! And I don't need to explain which biscuit relates to Liverpool.

that explains why i've never seen abbey crunch and royal scot biscuits round here, you must only be able to get them in london :D

Oreo's lick balls.....long live chocolate caramel digestives!! :love:

:plus1:

FACT!!!!!!!! (y)

No, OPINION!!!!!!!!

Heretic! Burn the naysayer...... :nuts:

Oreo's are horrible uber-artificial slop, and the politest thing I can say is that they are "delightfully American"... Nurse! Sick bag! :puke:

Any biscuit you can turn into a key icecream ingredient is not a real biscuit...

Any biscuit can be turned into an ice cream ingredient - crush them into suitable size pieces, stir into chilled custard then whack it into the freezer. Take the mixture out every hour or so and stir to stop it going too hard.

close. its more like a descrption of my bowel movements, hard, brown and crusty on the outside and soft and gooey in the middle

TMI again Joe!

In milk it just seems alien to me tho I guess I can't knock it if I've never tried it

Ginger nuts in milk are great.
When I was a kid I used to drop half a dozen into a cup of milk then after a while mash them up to make a ginger nut drink you needed a spoon to get the remains of the bisuits from the bottom of the cup though :)

Oh and may I also state for the record, that the only thing Rich Tea biscuits are useful for is to fling at people at high speed, rather like a frisby :D

Nooooooooooo :(

Simple sandwich of 2 Tea Biscuits and Lurpak (y)
Extravagant sandwich of 2 Tea Biscuits and Nutella :D

Custard cream are superb
Nice are excellent and always have a place in my biscuit box

Must go out and get the lemon puffs again though, I'd forgotton just how yummy they were. Thanks for reminding me ;)

Nooooooooooo :(

Simple sandwich of 2 Tea Biscuits and Lurpak (y)
Extravagant sandwich of 2 Tea Biscuits and Nutella :D

Custard cream are superb
Nice are excellent and always have a place in my biscuit box

Must go out and get the lemon puffs again though, I'd forgotton just how yummy they were. Thanks for reminding me ;)

Good call on the Rich T Vikki, but I was brought up to have real Butter on them (y)

I've decided that the humble Oreo is the greatest biscuit ever made.

Nothing is better dipped in a glass of milk. Forget your double stuff oreos, or your chocolate ones, just the original plain old oreo is the best, hands down.

Who else enjoys an oreo from time to time?

Have to agree I am now converted :) and the Dairy milk oreo bar is the greatest chocolate bar ever

Back