Oreo's are the best biscuit

joescrivens

Suspended / Banned
Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
I've decided that the humble Oreo is the greatest biscuit ever made.

Nothing is better dipped in a glass of milk. Forget your double stuff oreos, or your chocolate ones, just the original plain old oreo is the best, hands down.

Who else enjoys an oreo from time to time?

Nothing is better dipped in a glass of milk. Forget your double stuff oreos, or your chocolate ones, just the original plain old oreo is the best, hands down.

Who else enjoys an oreo from time to time?

Love them. They are without doubt the greatest biscuit ever invented.

Milk?!?! Maybe at primary school. Chocolate hob nob in a mug of tea. End of.

I'm afraid I have to disagree.....

The greatest biscuit by far, is the custard creme!

FACT!!!!!!!! (y)

All other biscuits are nothing but poor imitations. They pale into insignificance next to the orio. In fact I think normal biscuits feel a little intimidated.

Plain Digestive!

You can't use an Oreo for a cheesecake base...... or can you?!

Yes you Can Dan... and in browines
222994_10150173836048667_498569_n.jpg

Well that's it! I've reached my breaking point! I quietly sift through posts from time to time seeing everyone bickering and bitching about this & that and do my best to steer clear of the controversy but this I feel is a step too far and I have to have my say!!

Anyone in their right mind knows that Tunnocks Caramel Logs are the best biscuits! Ok - so they're not actually biscuits but that's not the point - they're still the best!! Fact!!

Mondo74 said:
Well that's it! I've reached my breaking point! I quietly sift through posts from time to time seeing everyone bickering and bitching about this & that and do my best to steer clear of the controversy but this I feel is a step too far and I have to have my say!!

Anyone in their right mind knows that Tunnocks Caramel Logs are the best biscuits! Ok - so they're not actually biscuits but that's not the point - they're still the best!! Fact!!

You are indeed correct, they are not a biscuit.

A biscuit is something which when left out of its packaging will go soft.

A cake is something which when left out of its packaging with go hard.

That's why a Jaffa cake is a cake.

Oreos are yummy with ice cold milk. I remember bringing loads back from the states before they were widely available here.

Best biscuit? Chocolate coated malted milk. Mmm.

you almost nailed it there.

Plain Malted milk are THE best.. closely followed by Nice.

Once you start adding chocolate and creme and stuff, you're just entering 'gimmick' territory... and acquiring amateur status in biscuit circles. :nono:

I am currently sitting in a puddle of drool here!

Oreo's are ok, oreo McFlurry is really nice though.

All time favourite biscuit is McVities Caramel Digestive dunked in hot cuppa tea.
If you are feeling risky then it has to be dunking a Rich Tea in a mug of tea for as long as you can without it breaking off :D

Note to mods - don't bother preaching about Jaffa Cakes :razz::razz:

Oh and may I also state for the record, that the only thing Rich Tea biscuits are useful for is to fling at people at high speed, rather like a frisby :D

you almost nailed it there.

Plain Malted milk are THE best.. closely followed by Nice.

Once you start adding chocolate and creme and stuff, you're just entering 'gimmick' territory... and acquiring amateur status in biscuit circles. :nono:

Agreed that a plain malted milk is superb but that extra addition of chocolate sends me into extacy!

I feel sorry for some of you in this thread that are so misinformed.

The oreo being the best biscuit is not up for debate it is a fact!!!!

Lets not bring the jaffa cake into this thread please. It pales in significance

The oreo being the best biscuit is not up for debate it is a fact!!!!

In years to come, when our children look at the history books, Oreo worshippers will be looked on in the same way as flat earthers, creationists and American football fans.....

There is only one god, one true religion..... The Ginger Nut!

All hail!!!!

:naughty:

Oreo's lick balls.....long live chocolate caramel digestives!! :love:

Heathen. :shake: how can you even begin to compare the majesty that is the Oreo to the peasant that is chocolate caramel.

Oreo`s :thinking: God damn piece of American S...e!! I do have loads of faves when it comes to biscuits but that aint one of them. Plain malted Milk, Nice, and yup Jaffa`s :p My fave of all time was the Digestive cream (y)

Gold bars are the dogs although they don't cover the biscuit like they used too!

There is only one god, one true religion..... The Ginger Nut!

All hail!!!!

:naughty:

Nope, sorry...no way.
Vomit-inducing and clearly not worthy of inclusion on a "top" list of any kind :wacky: :LOL:

By eating them both, and deciding that one tastes like ****, and the other tastes like heaven.....:LOL:

I suggest sir your taste buds are busted :LOL:

Nope, sorry...no way.
Vomit-inducing and clearly not worthy of inclusion on a "top" list of any kind :wacky: :LOL:

Heretic! Burn the naysayer...... :nuts:

Oreo's are horrible uber-artificial slop, and the politest thing I can say is that they are "delightfully American"... Nurse! Sick bag! :puke:

Any biscuit you can turn into a key icecream ingredient is not a real biscuit...

Last edited:
joescrivens said:

Nothing is better dipped in a glass of milk.

I prefer to actually eat biscuits rather than just to conduct dipping tests with them :p

Used to love a Trio or a Caramac Breakaway or even a Mint Club. Nothing beats a Tunnock's Tea Cake for me though.

Oreo's get my vote. In 2nd and 3rd comes Lotus Caramelised biscuits and Chocolate Hob Nobs. Also a big fan of the old classic Rich Tea.

Anyone mentioning ginger biscuits should just leave now :puke:

Oreo's get my vote. In 2nd and 3rd comes Lotus Caramelised biscuits and Chocolate Hob Nobs. Also a big fan of the old classic Rich Tea.

Anyone mentioning ginger biscuits should just leave now :puke:

rich tea's are ironic because they are the poor man's biscuit.

joescrivens said:

They're brilliantly bland. Particularly dipped into banana milkshake!

Ah you mean they buy them because they can't afford to step up to the orio :D

Back