Oulton Park Gold Cup

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
Going to pop my Oulton cherry on Monday. Have just been reading through the Matt Sayle guide. Just wondered if it is all still relevent, I know there were a few changes to the circuit over the winter.
Or did I imagine that?
No, I'm pretty sure that happened.
Anyway, has it changed the areas accessible to spectators?
Looking forward to the trip anyway, nice to tick another circuit off the list, and looks like an epic line up throughout all the classes!
Matty

Pretty much as was for the photo guide, yes a few alterations, a bridge across start / finish now makes outside easier. Some grandstands up as well since Matt did his guide.
You'll be fine for getting shots with Matts guide on hand. Don't forget though, it's a main event, so will be busy, enjoy yourself ...

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I guess it will be busy. Love exploring new circuits though, and with a line up like that, gonna take some horrific weather to dampen my spirits!!

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I guess it will be busy. Love exploring new circuits though, and with a line up like that, gonna take some horrific weather to dampen my spirits!!

It's a great circuit and you can normally get close to the a room as well.

Have a good day

TBH very few bad spots and minimal fencing. Just explore and enjoy. Druids is good and usually quite quiet.

Back