Critique Out and about part deux

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
A few are really suffering in the shadows and are in desperate need of lifting or shooting with fill.

The hoverfly are overly blur to my eye and need a little warming.

But saying that focus and detail captured is great on all so that lens is working well for you.

I really like the lighting on the dragons. As bryn says some are suffering from shadows, but the warm glow on the ones it has hit right make all the difference. The dragons, the cricket and the face full of pollen are my personal picks.

Cheers guys.
I think I like this lens, unlike the other lens I have used, this one does not give me a miniscule point of vision (like a line in the middle of the lens)
So on the whole I am happier with the results altho I still have lots of oof shots but my keeper ratio has risen now :)
The couple of shots that need light , I agree, but I was out of the sun at that point, I think maybe I should take my flash :D
Thanks for the comments and ill be back out again this week, just not today as it raining :(

Lovely shots, Graham. Esp like the dragon shots. Agree with Bryn and Timmy on the shadow comment. Were these all taken with just natural light? A reflector might come in handy.

Lovely shots, Graham. Esp like the dragon shots. Agree with Bryn and Timmy on the shadow comment. Were these all taken with just natural light? A reflector might come in handy.

Hi Kurt, Yes all with natural light, as we get so much sun here it seems a shame not to use it :D but like I said, maybe I should start taking the flash as the sun is lower now in the afternoon when I go out walking.
Thanks for your comment (y)

Back