Outdoor fashion style shoot. Who is going to join in?

It really wasn't that gray, we had a mixture of bright sun and shade:)
Don't you just love mobile phones that not only change the words, but change them to American miss-spelling...

I think today went pretty well, I hope people found it useful. We were very lucky with the weather, and nobody even needed wellie boots:) When I was there less than a week ago, the going was very different.

We did 3 very different sets, a young virginal blond running through the grass, same model different dress against a different background, and the same model but with stage makeup looking sexy on a tractor, with lighting to suit. Once Michael had finished with each set everyone who wanted to could take their own shots, using either available light, our lighting or both. I'm sure that some of the shots will end up on here, so you'll be able to see for yourself.

I meant great , stupid predictive text on mobile lol

I meant great , stupid predictive text on mobile lol
I know:)

Here are some snapshots I took, all available light with a Nikon of course, the victims people in the shots are mainly TP members, they were a good natured lot and put up with my warped sense of humour very well.

2 people couldn't make it but we still ended up with probably the biggest convoy of cars - 16 I think - that had ever travelled down that farm track:LOL:
fashionshoot.jpg

Many thanks to Garry and Michael for today. Michael very happy to answer questions as he went along. Learnt alot and also now want more lighting gear, typical!

Couple I have quickly taken off my camera to show the sort of photos we got today.

7754954014_f25f326af7_c.jpg

7754951426_0a82b9ddd3_c.jpg

3. And one of Garry showing off his new wheels
7754979944_45101a5703.jpg

Cheers again,

Dan

Great shots Dan , love the one of Garry doing his modeling act :LOL:

Garry - Firstly many thanks for the offer of joining you and Michael on this shoot. I found it very informative and (forgive the pun) enlightening on what a massive difference the use of lights have outdoors. They really did make the images jump out compared with the relatively flat shots I got when not rigged up to the lights. Thanks also to Josie plus Annie for doing the make up. It was also nice to meet up with other TP'ers

My selection of shots can be found on this thread

We made a video of this shoot, it's now finished. [YOUTUBE]INRtD6jYvWk[/YOUTUBE]
And here is the blog entry

Back