Panamoz,HDWE

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Im thinking of buying an Olympus camera and lens.Has anyone purchased Olympus from these before?
Which of the 2 would you recommend if any?

Cheers Ian

No experience of Olympus but have purchased Nikon gear from both Hdew and Panamoz as many on here have...no problems whatsoever .

Thanks for your help.If you could get the same camera lens combo for £103.00 more on Amazon would you still buy frpm panamoz or hdwe?

Panamoz are better than most uk companies service wise. In fact better than any I've ever dealt with

If hdew are cheaper than panamoz it's worth asking panamoz if they'll price match as when I've done that they've slightly bettered the price , can't fault them on fast delivery too.

I've bought a lot from Panamoz and have had no complaints, Efficient and very fast service. I had 2 duff canon batteries but was refunded straight away from them and wouldn't hesitate using again if I need to.

I've used both but prefer Panamoz because of there transferable warranty, my last purchase from Panamoz was an Olympus O-MD E-M5 MkII with 12-40mm lens.

I'm very happy with Panamoz and the Olympus

HDEW is based in the UK for all practical reasons, while buying from amazon really just undercuts all smaller retailers, including HDEW and Panamoz and funds globalist operations

I've dealt with Panamoz a number of times in the past and had no problems, never dealt with HDEW so cant comment on them.

Back