Panamoz or digital rev for lens?

Edit My Images
Yes
disregarding price is there much to choose between these two companies,asking for anyones experiences here
thanks

I've only used Digitalrev and found them to be a very good retailer.
Easy to deal with, they keep you informed, fair price, fast delivery.

I've also purchased from both and never had a problem with either, my last few purchases have been from Panamoz as I got 3 years warranty on my lenses plus they where cheaper from Panamoz.

I'm just waiting for them to start using BACS again then I can get 3% discount on my order.

How did it go?

I've always been very happy with Panamoz - have never needed to use the warranty but I've only ever heard positive things about then on various forums. Hope they bring back the bank transfer option soon.

Like this - LINK

Thanks for the link. I ask as i'm considering buying a D750 after my current camera had issues after under a year of having it. I just want to make sure there will be adequate support should i have any issues.

I've always been very happy with Panamoz - have never needed to use the warranty but I've only ever heard positive things about then on various forums. Hope they bring back the bank transfer option soon.
What's the bank transfer option and what's so good about it?

Until recently you could pay by direct bank transfer and get another 5% (i think) off the total price. I think they only recently got rid of the option - there was a thread on here about the change a few months ago I think. Not everyone was happy to do it (rather than have the protection of a credit card payment), but there was countless threads of very happy customers who used the option. 5% off an already cheap price made it a very cheap price....

What's the bank transfer option and what's so good about it?

As above.

Bad; No protection. it's akin to putting cash in an envelope & posting. (not specifically the said company, just in general)

Used both with no problems, a friend had an issue with a 7dmk2 from panamoz and they sorted it relatively quickly and threw in a 32gb card as an apology for a canon fault!

Back