Panamoz

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
My second thumbs up today!

Just got some lenses from Panamoz and really impressed!

Shipped from Hong Kong ( as I was expecting) as fast as I would expect from the UK

Got 5% off for bank transfer and paid for 1 lot of shipping costs for the whole order (3 lenses and a flash), even though delivered in 2 shipments

Really good communications and super fast

I know these are grey imports but the savings were fantastic

7D body due in on Monday from HDEW, so shall let you know how that goes next week

Have to agree, used them recently for a new lens, unfortunately while I was talking to them they said they had to put the prices up due to the exchange rate (4% difference over 3 days, looked it up myself just to confirm) but they didn't charge me the full increase and it arrived within 2 days of payment. I usually try and buy my own kit second hand but the lens I was after didn't come around very often and their new price was how much I was willing to pay for a second hand one.

Indeed. Prices are great and delivery (from HK) is fast. The offer 1 year guarantee, which I have never had to use, which is same as the majority of retailers.

Nothing extra to pay (import duties) as AFAIK the delivery is filtered through their UK address first.

No issues here.

Indeed. Prices are great and delivery (from HK) is fast. The offer 1 year guarantee, which I have never had to use, which is same as the majority of retailers.

Nothing extra to pay (import duties) as AFAIK the delivery is filtered through their UK address first.

No issues here.

yeah, just spent 20 minutes reading all the small print and it mentions about 6 times that they pay ALL tax/customs fees.
Only worry is if it arrives damaged, or needs sending off it'll involve having to pay fed ex or equivalent back to HK.

I'm sure i remember reading on here and other forums that Canon will honour the warranty on an L series lens no matter where it was bought from.
Think i'd ring 'em up to check before ordering.

just spoken to Canon service centre and they will NOT fix lenses bought from HK under manufacturers warranty.
Apparently there is no international warranty.
they will fix them, but will charge.
:(

Last edited:
Normally if the lens bought from them needs repair you would ship direct to a uk repairer or to their uk address and they would ship it onto HK.

yeah, just spent 20 minutes reading all the small print and it mentions about 6 times that they pay ALL tax/customs fees.
Only worry is if it arrives damaged, or needs sending off it'll involve having to pay fed ex or equivalent back to HK.

I'm sure i remember reading on here and other forums that Canon will honour the warranty on an L series lens no matter where it was bought from.
Think i'd ring 'em up to check before ordering.

Not at all...the are a UK based Ltd. Co. and all returns go to their address here. They offer their own 1 year guarantee.

after literally a solid whole days deliberation i went and ordered the EF 24-105L from them with fed ex delivery at £604.99.
placed the order at 11am on Friday the 22nd, and it arrived 20 minutes ago!!!!
I feel like a kid again on Xmas day!!!!
Proper Canon box, all the accessories, and a full £300 cheaper than UK shops, i'm as happy as a pig in *^£$!
Love the Fed Ex tracking, keeps you updated all the way.
Def a huge thumbs up from me (y)
only another 3 hrs until i get home and i can have a play with it:):):):):):)

Just ordered a lens from them today. Will see how things go - they were easily cheaper than UK retailers and even the HK stores like DigitalRev etc (even before the 5% discount)

I had seen some bad reports about Panamoz but at £100 cheaper than anyone in the UK I took a gamble.
Ordered a canon ef 100mm f2.8L macro lens on Tuesday for just less than £600 and it arrived this morning with Fedex. 3 days from order to delivery.
Lens is great and it was well packaged with about 2m of bubble wrap.
No Canon warranty card inside only the Panamoz 1 year warranty card. Just have to hope that I don't need it.
At these prices I will use again.

Back