PANAMOZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say a few things. First up, thanks to Panamoz and Tina for a very smooth transaction this week for a 5D3 kit. Much appreciated, a great service and I'll definitely be using you again.

Secondly for Mal (Galaxy66), you'd better find somewhere pretty decent to hide cus when my wife finds out where my money went I'll be telling her it was your fault. :help: Seriously thanks for the heads up on a great deal with Panamoz, it was your posts that brought it to my attention so a lot of thanks for saving me a lot of money.

Hi,
Can I ask that if I purchase a Sigma or Tamron lens from yourself would I be eligible to register with the said companies for extended warranties. I believe Tamron offer a 5 yr & Sigma a 3 yr. I know in the past that some people have had a warranty refused by Sigma
Thanks

Hi,
Can I ask that if I purchase a Sigma or Tamron lens from yourself would I be eligible to register with the said companies for extended warranties. I believe Tamron offer a 5 yr & Sigma a 3 yr. I know in the past that some people have had a warranty refused by Sigma
Thanks

You will not get the 3yr extended warranty from Sigma UK unless it is a UK lens.

Heather

(...)Secondly for Mal (Galaxy66), you'd better find somewhere pretty decent to hide cus when my wife finds out where my money went I'll be telling her it was your fault. :help:

My 70-200 f2.8 turned up toady, would have been yesterday but UPS had issues inGermany apparently. Not Panamoz's fault. Great comms from Tina. Just have to tell the wife now:thumbsdown::bat:

I won't have that problem. I'll divorce my wife and marry Tina:love: Lots of gear and no questions asked(I'm hoping for a massive discount as well):naughty:

Secondly for Mal (Galaxy66), you'd better find somewhere pretty decent to hide cus when my wife finds out where my money went I'll be telling her it was your fault. :help: Seriously thanks for the heads up on a great deal with Panamoz, it was your posts that brought it to my attention so a lot of thanks for saving me a lot of money.

Cheers Brian......appreciated:)

I'll add myself to the list of happy Panamoz customers.

My new Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM arrived yesterday, taking five days from date of order (which was a Saturday).

Paid by bank transfer, tracked all the way through HK, Dubai, Koeln and Castle Donnington on UPS' website.

Very happy with Tina's communications.
As internet purchases go, this couldn't have been any smoother.

Regards,
Mike.

I bought a sigma 150-500 for a nikon a few months back and never had any problems whatsoever. I also went for the Panamoz 1 year replacement guarantee. Very quick delivery aswell. Top marks.

Gerard.

Another happy Panamoz customer, I ordered the Nikkor 24-70 2.8 on Monday morning, it was shipped from Hong Kong and arrived today Wednesday midday, that's two and a half days from when I placed my order until I received it, how do you beat that?

I also took out the 1 year replacement warranty.

Excellent service!

drb52

I have bought a couple of things from Panamoz in the past and have defended them in the past when people (usually with no dealing of the company) have bad-mouthed them.

So basically a +1 from me.

Another happy customer ordered an Olympus omd Monday night arrived Thursday morning.

Not had proper chance to try it yet but so far extremely happy.

Andy

Hi there, I'm currently deciding between a D7000 body and an A77 but noticed you are currently out of stock on the D7000 - do you know when you are likely to have them back in stock?

hello mproudfoot, thanks for your interest. We're trying to source some, and we're hoping that it will be back in stock some time next week. We will let you know.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Hi there, any idea when you'll be getting any new stock of the Canon EF 24-70 f2.8 Tina ?

Thanks,
Pete

I've just purchased the 60d from these guys. I could track it all the way and it arrived within 5 days.
All seems great so far.
A good shopping experience

Hi there, any idea when you'll be getting any new stock of the Canon EF 24-70 f2.8 Tina ?

Thanks,
Pete

Dear Pete,

Hi there, hope you enjoyed the weekend. That's a good question.. we've heard the new version is coming out, but now both the new and old version are out of stock. Most likely, when stock comes again, it will be the new version, and probably quite expensive compare to before :)

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Ok thanks for the swift reply. Looks like I'll be on the look-out for a used one then .

Thanks again.

panamoz said:
Hi everyone, this is Tina from Panamoz.com. I would like to thank everyone for your support. We really appreciate it, and it means a lot to us to see happy customers.

And a special thanks to Galaxy66!

Soon we will bring a lot of great offers to forum members. Don't forget to watch this space :)

Hi Tina,

I bought a sigma 150-500 canon fit from you several months ago. Just emailing to say thanks for the Great service !
Thanks!

Hi Tina,

I bought a sigma 150-500 canon fit from you several months ago. Just emailing to say thanks for the Great service !
Thanks!

Dear Brad28,

Thank you and we will continue to provide the best service possible!

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

How do you select to pay by BT for the 5% discount?

Add to your basket and then send them an email.

Just contact Tina via the contact form saying what you are wanting to buy and that you wish to pay via BT and you will receive an invoice with the final discounted price and bank details in return.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Looks like I've sourced a used unit now, but at least I know for other possible purchases. :)

Placed my second order with Panamoz on Saturday for a Sony camcorder. Top of the line in its class with all the bells and whistles.

Will keep everyone posted.

Also wanted to add that I am more than happy with the service I am getting from panamoz. I had an issue with my 5D3 that I ordered. There was a speck of dust in the viewfinder. Tina funded the clean up job with Canon asap.

Ali

Placed my second order with Panamoz on Saturday for a Sony camcorder. Top of the line in its class with all the bells and whistles.

Will keep everyone posted.

Also wanted to add that I am more than happy with the service I am getting from panamoz. I had an issue with my 5D3 that I ordered. There was a speck of dust in the viewfinder. Tina funded the clean up job with Canon asap.

Ali

That is amazing after sales service !!

Mal, your loyalty to Panamoz is inspiring. Wonder if they consider you as their brand ambassador on TP.

alitech said:
Mal, your loyalty to Panamoz is inspiring. Wonder if they consider you as their brand ambassador on TP.

Unbiased credit where it is due Ali, not sure how to read your post but it would have looked better had it ended with a smiley :)

Order just placed for a 5D Mark III body with payment by BT. This is my first dealing with Panamoz so I'm hoping that it will go as smoothly as others' experiences here.

Jeremy.

Tina can you confirm that your website is correct in saying you have stock of the Nikon 24mm f1.4 AF-S G please.

Dear gramps,

Thanks for your patience. Yes, it is in stock, and will arrive within 3-5 business days of ordering.

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Tina can you confirm that your website is correct in saying you have stock of the Nikon 24mm f1.4 AF-S G please.

Tina is having trouble sourcing my sony PJ760VE camcorder as it has suddenly run out of stock. She is keeping me posted on where they are with that.

THanks Tina.

just ordered my new sigma bigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Lens 10 minutes ago
went for the BT payment option for the extra 5% hell why not money is money
shame they don't offer free shipping like DR though :wink:

Last edited:
Dear gramps,

Thanks for your patience. Yes, it is in stock, and will arrive within 3-5 business days of ordering.

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Tina
Panamoz.com

Thanks Tina, order placed for the lens and email on its way to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back