Panasonic 45-200 Lens £149.99

Hmmm, you've got me thinking now! The cash back wasn't mentioned on the Argos website, but they have run with Panasonic promotions before. The Panasonic site states "authorised retailer in UK or Ireland" and then says "excludes Dixons Travel stores".

Where did you look to find out about Argos being excluded?

Hopefully they are included, will let you know if I get my cash back otherwise it's not going to be the bargain I thought!

Last edited:
Just an update, I rang the promotion helpline and they confirmed that Argos are included in this promotion, only Dixons Travel, some Amazon resellers and sellers of non-Panasonic UK products are excluded.

As is usual with these offers from Argos you can search all over the place and not find one branch that has one in stock.

Out of curiosity I looked for a branch at various locations across the country without success!

They have also got 1 in stock at
Brighton & Burgess Hill

If anyone has a friend / relative in NI that could buy and post it, there was stock (yesterday, 4pm) at Omagh, Cookstown, Strabane, Craigavon, Belfast Victoria Sq and Ballymena. And one other - cant remember if it was Derry or Coleraine.

As much as I'd love to help I'm car-less at the moment and they are a bit far from here by foot!

Theres one at Retford if thats of use to anyone

Back