• Proper weather sealing throughout the body
  • Uses Leica L mount

Lenses:
  • 50 1.4
  • 24 -105mm f4
  • 70-200mm
available beginning of next year

Last edited:
Time for Sony to start thinking about announcing the Sony A7S III :D 8K anybody? ;)

It makes Canikon's mirrorless offerings look meh! but no mention of what fps it can shoot though but this is a good start

This leaves Fuji alone in the APSC space...I wonder if they will ditched their Medium format and go FF instead.

This is a great announcement from Panasonic...... somewhat of a surprise :)
Take note Nikon and Canon.......if you hype / market something too much before its release, expectations can run wild. :D lol

Will be interesting to see the final specifications, seems a very good offering. :)

No surprise at all, Ive said for months now they will come out with a G9 type body with a FF sensor, and it looks pretty much that with knobs on

They'll look at what the others are charging and then price them at the highest point they think Joe Public will cough up, same as the rest.

They're not killing off their MFT range just yet either.
Bildschirmfoto-2018-09-25-um-12.59.21.png

OOOH now that would go well on my Olympus!

It's pretty tasty alright, but it's going to be mad expensive I bet. Although, if they price it too high, then people will just continue to use the Sigma 18-35 1.8 with speed boosters

This has given me a semi, but need to see what Olympus comes up with first :D

Panasonic/sigma/Leica all on board with this dual I.s , two types of card slots , up to 47mp what’s not to like , no mention of adaptors for mft lenses or anyone else’s but as it’s still under developement you can bet your last dollar it’s gonna be a stunner . Just price ?

Panasonic/sigma/Leica all on board with this dual I.s , two types of card slots , up to 47mp what’s not to like , no mention of adaptors for mft lenses or anyone else’s but as it’s still under developement you can bet your last dollar it’s gonna be a stunner . Just price ?

If the GH5 is like £1500.....this has to be like £2500/£4000 ? Especially with the Leica name attached.

Looks superb pal, i reckon it will be around £2500

100% sealing???

Can it be used as a bath toy?

Back