"Panasonic G series" Owners Thread

Keith, I know I've said this before but why not go the same route as me? Keep MFT and buy a used A7 mk1, buy one decent modern lens (a cheap 35mm f2.8, 50mm f1.8 or even just the kit lens) and other than that use cheap old lenses on it. £100 would get you an adapter, a 28mm f2.8, 50mm f1.8 or macro and 135mm f2.8 and you'd probably have change.

You'll have MFT for most of your stuff and a FF sensor for when you need better quality, pictures of loved ones etc, anything that you want a really good (technically) picture of or the fun of cheap old lenses at their intended FoV.

It was an option, and not a bad one at all but I had to give Fuji another go. I did enjoy the couple years I spent shooting with Fuji gear pre-M43 switch, there is something about their cameras I really like. A lot of the frustration I'm experiencing now is the 'fiddliness'. I'm so attuned to the Panasonic, could use the G80 blind folded [well, apart from composing an actual shot! :D ] I think I expected in my mind to just automatically be as comfortable with the Fuji as I was a couple of years back. I'm loving most things about it, it's just certain controls, certain niggles, keep hitting the wrong buttons and accidentally hitting off this or that and then having to exit out of stuff I didn't want etc. I sat with it tonight and configured much better to suit, as close to the way I have the G80 set up as I could get really so the transition is a bit smoother. I think I would actually be same with a Sony body for a while. It wasn't just about better IQ, it was about the overall experience, I'm just an impatient bugger and expect everything to immediately fall in to place

I have a step down 46-43 mm but I also bought a step 46-58mm so I could put on a lens cap I already had. With some tubes and and the Zuiko 60mm f2.8 its about 3X magnification

Macro rigg E M5II by Alf Branch, on Flickr

That is a very nice macro set up indeed, seen it in the macro show your rig thread :) I'm just using the Raynox 250 atm on a Canon 55-250 lens, I can get some crazy magnification on that too but tend to use t mostly around the 100mm mark. Need more practice for the higher mag stuff

Last edited:
It was an option, and not a bad one at all but I had to give Fuji another go.

I have a technical background in computing and products but an artistic side too. I was drawing before I could write and before I got my first camera so I can see the tech v art and feeling arguments but sticking to the technical side of things which is perhaps easier to define I don't see enough space between MFT and APS-C to make me give up the advantages of MFT. Those for me being the compact body and lens package, the responsiveness and speed of operation and the reasonable costs. For all of those reasons at the moment I can't see myself ever dropping MFT for APS-C even as an only system.

Hope you can settle on something.

I have a technical background in computing and products but an artistic side too. I was drawing before I could write and before I got my first camera so I can see the tech v art and feeling arguments but sticking to the technical side of things which is perhaps easier to define I don't see enough space between MFT and APS-C to make me give up the advantages of MFT. Those for me being the compact body and lens package, the responsiveness and speed of operation and the reasonable costs. For all of those reasons at the moment I can't see myself ever dropping MFT for APS-C even as an only system.

Hope you can settle on something.

We do have something in common then ;) I too was drawing before I could write, everyone thought I was going to be an 'artist' - but I mostly did cartoons, I also loved doing dark and moody realistic sketching. I've always been more arty than technical in general, without a doubt. When it comes to sensor differences I've never really cared too much tbh, if it wasn't for forums like this I'd pay much less heed to the differences. I mean, I went from FF to APSC to M43 and the only difference I really saw was a bit more noise. I can get shallow DOF with any sensor paired with the right lens, it is nice to have the ability to go a step further when desired. APSC is a nice middle ground, it's not OTT but when you want, it is easier get more depth. The H1 is a really nice camera, it's more than I probably need really, I'm just fighting with it a little because I'm not giving it a good chance. If it doesn't please me soon though I may be back on the hunt! One plus for it, I'm preferring the grip over the G80, it's that bit taller so all my fingers fall better into place, I am also liking the weight of it. M43 wasn't about size nor weight for me, it was just about IBIS. When i switched from Fuji the H1 didn't exist

Last edited:
I did cartoons, portraits, landscapes and imaginary sci fi/alternative reality stuff, mostly pencil but also oils, watercolour, crayon, artwork for the stage and briefly and popularly... highlighter pen. I did one and off that I got a lot of requests for highlighter pen drawings of flowers. I see photography partly as an extension of all that.

I did cartoons, portraits, landscapes and imaginary sci fi/alternative reality stuff, mostly pencil but also oils, watercolour, crayon, artwork for the stage and briefly and popularly... highlighter pen. I did one and off that I got a lot of requests for highlighter pen drawings of flowers. I see photography partly as an extension of all that.

I had added in above that I used to get paid here and there for my art, edited though as I would end up ranting on for ages about my youth lol, but I id get a few bob for doing posters for events and older teens from my area would 'hire' me to do some graffiti for them - paying me in Cigs and alcohol. Ah, life was so easy ... when that's all i wanted, well, that and girls :D

I would imagine many people who got into photography had interest in art in general, it kind of goes hand in hand. We're seduced by colours, shapes, design, and of course light. I was never very good at painting, I could draw pretty good but the painting side I wasn't as interested in. Strangely, now with the photography I often enjoy the processing more than the shooting!

I can't draw to save my life, perhaps that explains why I still have both Fuji and m4/3 gear
Maybe just being bonkers is a better explanation because I only seem to use one camera and lens these days
(Panasonic GX9 and Oly 12-40)
Trying to sell my E-M1 right now, going to get another GX9 and stick the 35-100 on it then that's my travel kit complete.

Going to keep the X-Pro2 and 10-24, they make a really nice outfit for architecture photography
Went to Berlin last year for a week and they were all I took, to be honest didn't miss having anything longer

Last edited:
I can't draw to save my life, perhaps that explains why I still have both Fuji and m4/3 gear
Maybe just being bonkers is a better explanation because I only seem to use one camera and lens these days
(Panasonic GX9 and Oly 12-40)
Trying to sell my E-M1 right now, going to get another GX9 and stick the 35-100 on it then that's my travel kit complete.

Going to keep the X-Pro2 and 10-24, they make a really nice outfit for architecture photography
Went to Berlin last year for a week and they were all I took, to be honest didn't miss having anything longer

Thing is, I'd like to keep both but simply can't afford to feed both systems. If I have to choose one right now it'll be the Fuji as it's been on my mind to give it a go for a long time now. I shouldn't even be judging the camera with only adapted lenses right now. They work really nicely, but there's the usual issues - hunting in low or less than ideal light

If I'm honest, outside of some form of tele lens and macro option a single decent prime would do me for pretty much all my shooting. The 25 1.7 was the only lens I had for the G80 for a while and when I let Fuji, besides adapted lenses I only had the 35 1.4

Last edited:
Thing is, I'd like to keep both but simply can't afford to feed both systems. If I have to choose one right now it'll be the Fuji as it's been on my mind to give it a go for a long time now. I shouldn't even be judging the camera with only adapted lenses right now. They work really nicely, but there's the usual issues - hunting in low or less than ideal light

If I'm honest, outside of some form of tele lens and macro option a single decent prime would do me for pretty much all my shooting. The 25 1.7 was the only lens I had for the G80 for a while and when I let Fuji, besides adapted lenses I only had the 35 1.4

To be honest most of these cameras work just fine and not much to choose between them, just variations on a theme really.
Most people here are enthusiasts with a hobby who like to have a play with different cameras and lenses, guilty myself to some extent.
Seems to be split into three camps
A) People who just buy and sell the latest greatest with all the gear being kept in a climate controlled display case.
B) Keen hobbyists who buy and sell, but also use the gear, probably still change every few years as you would a car
C) Those who use their gear as a tool, keep the same stuff for years, only renewing it as and when required

Many more sub groups, but in general I reckon most fit into section B, myself included.
All comes down to whether you enjoy it, if yes and funds allow why not have a dabble.

To be honest most of these cameras work just fine and not much to choose between them, just variations on a theme really.
Most people here are enthusiasts with a hobby who like to have a play with different cameras and lenses, guilty myself to some extent.
A) People who just buy and sell the latest greatest with all the gear being kept in a climate controlled display case.
B) Keen hobbyists who buy and sell, but also use the gear, probably still change every few years as you would a car
C) Those who use their gear as a tool, keep the same stuff for years, only renewing it as and when required

Many more sub groups, but in general I reckon most fit into section B, myself included.
All comes down to whether you enjoy it, if yes and funds allow why not have a dabble.

I'm definitely a B! I love a change now and then. I honestly don't know how some hang on to cameras and/or lenses for decades but I often wish I was more like that.

I do know how to take advantages of the slight differences though, and seeking the perfect all-rounder is part of my reason for the often chop and change. I've not found the 'ideal' set up yet. I'm not even looking for that right now, just want a decent but fun set of gear that will cover me for everything. I did have this with Nikon for years but my Gawd, Nikon ended up boring me beyond tears after so long

Ive been waiting all day for a phone call from Wex which hasn't materialise for a delivery date of a new G9 before i placed an order. I spoke with them yesterday and they didn't know when one would come in but promised they would phone back today which they haven't! So i've decided to go with Mathers of lancashire who have been far more professional, It's going to arrive by the end of next week and i've saved on the Wex price so a happy bunny.:)

Keen hobbyist who likes to have 2 or 3 on the go. I was out with my Nikon D5300+18-200mm yesterday for the first time since I bought my GX80 six months ago. It felt strange, really heavy, odd but nice.

Last edited:
Keen hobbyist who likes to have 2 or 3 on the go. I was out with my Nikon D5300+18-200mm yesterday for the first time since I bought my GX80 six months ago. It felt strange, really heavy, odd but nice.

It's odd how we adjust isn't it? I'm finding the XH1 feels much heavier and chunkier than the G80 - a camera I would have found light and small when I ran the D800 and some much larger lenses. Not uncomfortably heavy, just a definite difference, I'll still be using light as you like lenses. What I always say when people say M43 should be all about the weight and size is that it really only matters for the overall package in your bag. And I know I will never have the heft I had when I used Nikon.. Some of the lenses I had alone were heavier than the XH1 with a lens attached!

I’m in a dilemma at the moment, looking for a lighter setup than my D750, it’s all down to the G9 or the Fuji X-t3, I fancy the larger sensor on the XT3, also looked at the xt2, but in my mind if you are going to make the massive decision of changing systems you are better off getting the latest model. It obviously has its advantages.

I’m in a dilemma at the moment, looking for a lighter setup than my D750, it’s all down to the G9 or the Fuji X-t3, I fancy the larger sensor on the XT3, also looked at the xt2, but in my mind if you are going to make the massive decision of changing systems you are better off getting the latest model. It obviously has its advantages.

I would disagree on that, there's much better value to be had opting for older models. The X-T3 holds nothing for me over the older X-T2 - it has better AF and better video features, 2 things I don't really care about, another being hype! - the older gen cameras have plenty good enough AF, it's not like they suddenly became snails because something faster turned up. For me, the X-T2 would be the better choice at half the cost. I could have had one with the battery grip + kit lens for what I paid for the H1.

The X-H1 is an X-T2 on steroids! It's much more comfortable ergonomically, it's got IBIS, a much better evf and a much nicer feather-touch spring mounted shutter [much like the G9 shutter] And since the most recent FW updates is a much better performing camera than when it was first released [I would ignore earlier reviews that point out issues that don't exist anymore] I know Fuji cameras pretty well, used them for a couple of years before I switched to M43 so it's not like a drastic change for me, it's returning to the familiar. For someone who's never used Fuji cameras it is more of a jump. The X-T3 is a fantastic camera, but so is the X-T2 ... if you're not used to having IBIS there's no bad choice there.

I could have just bought the G9 and been happy enough, but I'd still be wanting to re-try Fuji ... this is my personal battle :D I will always have them when it comes to gear. I had it when I switched from Nikon to Fuji, and again from Fuji to M43 [started with an em5, then the G80, much preferred the Panasonic set up, could just as easily have gone for an EM1] - it's not about what's hot for me in the slightest, it's what I get on with best. Just a FYI on the X-T3 .. the X-T2 produces a nicer image at higher ISO, this isn't mentioned in enough reviews because they're all blinded by this 'insane' AF that still lags behind the likes of the Sony A7III - that might be the better option for you?

Last edited:
What advantage does the G9 have over the G80?

I had a G7 and there were things about it I absolutely hated, the grip being one and shutter shock being the other but apart from those two things and also the irritating lack of exposure compensation in manual exposure mode I thought it was an absolutely fantastic camera. Very fast and responsive and with a lovely evf.

If the G80 has cured the shutter shock issue and has a comfortable grip and has exposure compensation in manual I'd imagine that it'd be just about perfect.

I like the rf style cameras though but they do have that relatively horrible field sequential evf.

What advantage does the G9 have over the G80?

I had a G7 and there were things about it I absolutely hated, the grip being one and shutter shock being the other but apart from those two things and also the irritating lack of exposure compensation in manual exposure mode I thought it was an absolutely fantastic camera. Very fast and responsive and with a lovely evf.

If the G80 has cured the shutter shock issue and has a comfortable grip and has exposure compensation in manual I'd imagine that it'd be just about perfect.

I like the rf style cameras though but they do have that relatively horrible field sequential evf.

Better build, much better evf, the newer 20mp sensor [I believe it has slightly better DR, but not by much] high-res modes, 6K photo capture over 4K [6K produces an 18mp file, 4K only 8mp] if you're into video it's got 4K 60p, G9 has the better shutter overall too, can do 1/8000 over the G80's 1/4000, it's also spring mounted/feather touch. That's all I can think of, there's more minor upgrades but you're right, the G80 was already a fine camera and I have very much enjoyed it. It was good enough that it's replacement, the G90 has nothing really to offer current G80 owners apart from a re-design [they made it more like a mini G9 and added ISO/WB buttons and added the G9 sensor, that's it]

I had a G7 on loan when my G80 was sent away for repair/replacement, and I didn't like it at all. I mean, it feels much the same, but no IBIS and that horrible shutter were enough to turn me off.

Last edited:
I remember moaning and complaining when the latest Panasonic, I can't remember which one it was, had the Panasonic (?) 16mp sensor instead of the 20mp Sony one but having owned both for a while now (GX80 and GX9) I can honestly say that it wouldn't be something I'd worry about as despite what some reviewers say I can see very little if any difference between the output I get from these two cameras with these two different sensors.

I was a bit worried about losing the 1/8000 mechanical shutter the GX7 had but the cameras I have now automatically switch to the electronic shutter to go faster and to date I haven't been able to see a single problem with this.

I remember moaning and complaining when the latest Panasonic, I can't remember which one it was, had the Panasonic (?) 16mp sensor instead of the 20mp Sony one but having owned both for a while now (GX80 and GX9) I can honestly say that it wouldn't be something I'd worry about as despite what some reviewers say I can see very little if any difference between the output I get from these two cameras with these two different sensors.

I was a bit worried about losing the 1/8000 mechanical shutter the GX7 had but the cameras I have now automatically switch to the electronic shutter to go faster and to date I haven't been able to see a single problem with this.

There's advantages to having 1/8000 mechanical though, shooting fast primes on sunny days where you don't want the ES, it can cause funky issues at times. Also with the latest HSS flash units that can sync up to 1/8000, using flash outdoors in bright light etc but I'm much the same, I don't mind switching to the ES when not using flash. Maybe for those who do a lot of panos would make use of it too, no rolling shutter issues

I would disagree on that, there's much better value to be had opting for older models. The X-T3 holds nothing for me over the older X-T2 - it has better AF and better video features, 2 things I don't really care about, another being hype! - the older gen cameras have plenty good enough AF, it's not like they suddenly became snails because something faster turned up. For me, the X-T2 would be the better choice at half the cost. I could have had one with the battery grip + kit lens for what I paid for the H1.

The X-H1 is an X-T2 on steroids! It's much more comfortable ergonomically, it's got IBIS, a much better evf and a much nicer feather-touch spring mounted shutter [much like the G9 shutter] And since the most recent FW updates is a much better performing camera than when it was first released [I would ignore earlier reviews that point out issues that don't exist anymore] I know Fuji cameras pretty well, used them for a couple of years before I switched to M43 so it's not like a drastic change for me, it's returning to the familiar. For someone who's never used Fuji cameras it is more of a jump. The X-T3 is a fantastic camera, but so is the X-T2 ... if you're not used to having IBIS there's no bad choice there.

I could have just bought the G9 and been happy enough, but I'd still be wanting to re-try Fuji ... this is my personal battle :D I will always have them when it comes to gear. I had it when I switched from Nikon to Fuji, and again from Fuji to M43 [started with an em5, then the G80, much preferred the Panasonic set up, could just as easily have gone for an EM1] - it's not about what's hot for me in the slightest, it's what I get on with best. Just a FYI on the X-T3 .. the X-T2 produces a nicer image at higher ISO, this isn't mentioned in enough reviews because they're all blinded by this 'insane' AF that still lags behind the likes of the Sony A7III - that might be the better option for you?

Thanks for the reply, I hadn’t looked at the X-H1, I see what you mean about it being an X-t2 on steroids, completely altered my thinking now, another trip to the shop required.
I do noticed the X-H1 doesn’t come with a kit lens option, so makes it a bit more expensive, but I can see it gives the buyer a choice of lenses. I would have gone down the buy camera and kit 18-55 lens route and bought remaining lenses on the second hand market, which would be an option with the X-H1. I will have to re visit the local LPS and have another chat, touch, feel! , and another re think.
I have large hands so had ruled out some of the smaller mirrorless stuff, and the X-H1 does look a better proposition, also like the top lcd screen, can’t reallybeieve I haven’t looked at this before. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the reply, I hadn’t looked at the X-H1, I see what you mean about it being an X-t2 on steroids, completely altered my thinking now, another trip to the shop required.
I do noticed the X-H1 doesn’t come with a kit lens option, so makes it a bit more expensive, but I can see it gives the buyer a choice of lenses. I would have gone down the buy camera and kit 18-55 lens route and bought remaining lenses on the second hand market, which would be an option with the X-H1. I will have to re visit the local LPS and have another chat, touch, feel! , and another re think.
I have large hands so had ruled out some of the smaller mirrorless stuff, and the X-H1 does look a better proposition, also like the top lcd screen, can’t reallybeieve I haven’t looked at this before. Thanks for the heads up.

Definitely try to get a hands on with it, it is a fair chunk heavier than other Fuji bodies, but it's got the best ergonomics of the lot. I see it as a cross between the G9 and xt2, in fact that's a very good description of it.

Definitely try to get a hands on with it, it is a fair chunk heavier than other Fuji bodies, but it's got the best ergonomics of the lot. I see it as a cross between the G9 and xt2, in fact that's a very good description of it.
Yes thanks for that have been in touch with my local LCE and they have the X-H1 in stock, so definitely will be having a look.

I think the difference is definitely noticeable, I've also had both and presumably the Oly 16mp which I have as well is the same too.
Could also have something to do with the improved algorithms in the newest models, more detail is the biggest plus.

There's advantages to having 1/8000 mechanical though, shooting fast primes on sunny days where you don't want the ES, it can cause funky issues at times. Also with the latest HSS flash units that can sync up to 1/8000, using flash outdoors in bright light etc but I'm much the same, I don't mind switching to the ES when not using flash. Maybe for those who do a lot of panos would make use of it too, no rolling shutter issues

Rolling shutter has never bothered me but I've seen banding under artificial lighting. Other than that I haven't come across anything yet with the electronic shutter 1/4000-whatever.

I think the difference is definitely noticeable, I've also had both and presumably the Oly 16mp which I have as well is the same too.
Could also have something to do with the improved algorithms in the newest models, more detail is the biggest plus.

I can't stop myself from pixel peeping, I know I shouldn't do it but I do and I just don't see any difference between the GX80 and GX9. Nothing I'd put down to the sensor and nothing that makes me think I should pick one over the other for sensor reasons but the GX9 does have a few more mp's so I suppose if all things are indeed equal then that should be the choice because the extra mp's would be free... as in we get them with no hit to image quality.

There's a few vids about on YT comparing the older and new sensors. Easiest to find might be the G9 Vs G80. The conclusion is usually slightly better detail and dynamic range and maybe a slight increase in iso performance but for all points, really only noticeable when pixel peeping.

These things are very subjective, I have seen photos that are said to be noisy, but look ok to me.
Can't say i'm a pixel peeper, but skin detail and textures looks better to me from the newer sensor.

Just been looking at pictures of the G90, does interest me, but never liked the G80 when I tried it.
Viewfinder always felt too small and my face too close to the camera, get bad sinus pain and hurts if pressed against.
The new camera might be suitable if they do an extended eyecup, find the one on my GX9 works a treat.
They do a larger one for the G9, but finally decided its just too big and weighty for me.

Will keep my powder dry until I can try the G90 otherwise its another GX9 for me
Or maybe a GX10 if they carry that line on, Panasonic chap I spoke to at a trade show said they were intending to.

These things are very subjective, I have seen photos that are said to be noisy, but look ok to me.
Can't say i'm a pixel peeper, but skin detail and textures looks better to me from the newer sensor.

Just been looking at pictures of the G90, does interest me, but never liked the G80 when I tried it.
Viewfinder always felt too small and my face too close to the camera, get bad sinus pain and hurts if pressed against.
The new camera might be suitable if they do an extended eyecup, find the one on my GX9 works a treat.
They do a larger one for the G9, but finally decided its just too big and weighty for me.

Will keep my powder dry until I can try the G90 otherwise its another GX9 for me
Or maybe a GX10 if they carry that line on, Panasonic chap I spoke to at a trade show said they were intending to.

I thought about the G90 but after looking into it I see it just a slight update to the G80 but for G9 money! I know which is much prefer I find the G80 evf very pleasant, bright and clear, it's better than the one you have on the gx9 so that's odd. It's larger with better magnification

Last edited:
I thought about the G90 but after looking into it I see it just a slight update to the G80 but for G9 money! I know which is much prefer I find the G80 evf very pleasant, bright and clear, it's better than the one you have on the gx9 so that's odd. It's larger with better magnification

I didn't explain properly, its not the evf itself, more how it makes me press the camera to my face.
Sinus pain makes this very uncomfortable, eye relief I believe is the correct term.

Still like the look on paper at least of the G90, more likely end up getting another GX9
The rangefinder style cameras do seem to suit me very well, probably why I kept the X-Pro2

I didn't explain properly, its not the evf itself, more how it makes me press the camera to my face.
Sinus pain makes this very uncomfortable, eye relief I believe is the correct term.

Still like the look on paper at least of the G90, more likely end up getting another GX9
The rangefinder style cameras do seem to suit me very well, probably why I kept the X-Pro2

I get ya, I am appreciating the huge eye cup on the H1 [and it can be removed to get an even larger one], but I am kind of a hoverer :D I never press right up against any evf. I suffer migraines myself and things like that, pressure against anywhere around my eyes can trigger it. So for me personally, I prefer the detail and magnification to be there above a comfy eye cup. Best to have both of course.

I'm the opposite when it comes to camera styles, I had the T1 and pro1 fuji and much, much prefered the T1, especially with the grip, but always prefer a centred evf.

Last edited:
I get ya, I am appreciating the huge eye cup on the H1 [and it can be removed to get an even larger one], but I am kind of a hoverer :D I never press right up against any evf. I suffer migraines myself and things like that, pressure against anywhere around my eyes can trigger it. So for me personally, I prefer the detail and magnification to be there above a comfy eye cup. Best to have both of course.

I'm the opposite when it comes to camera styles, I had the T1 and pro1 fuji and much, much prefered the T1, especially with the grip, but always prefer a centred evf.

Comfy eye cup for me everytime, the extended one for the GX9 is the best I have ever had.
Next best is the rangefinder style, right eye dominant so the bulk of the camera is off to the right hand side.
Got used to not bothering about detail, just for framing is fine, my eyesight isn't that great anyway.
Brings me to another important point, good adjustable diopter is very important and saves me wearing glasses.

I think my E-M1 has joined your G80 in the doesn't want to sell club :)

Last edited:
Comfy eye cup for me everytime, the extended one for the GX9 is the best I have ever had.
Next best is the rangefinder style, right eye dominant so the bulk of the camera is off to the right hand side.
Got used to not bothering about detail, just for framing is fine, my eyesight isn't that great anyway.
Brings me to another important point, good adjustable diopter is very important and saves me wearing glasses.

I think my E-M1 has joined your G80 in the doesn't want to sell club :)

I'm right eye dominant too, I tend to tilt my head to the right when looking through an evf so my face is off to the side too. I can see everything around me with my let eye [I can work that double vision thing] - which is great if I'm tracking something that goes out of frame, like a small bird or insect.

Yeah, that ol' G80 is determined to stay here. It's not so much I want rid, I'm just on a tight budget with a small family to run, and I have to buy and sell to get the best kit I can :) I have been made an offer for it locally but it's below what I'm asking so holding out a bit longer. It may end up with MPB, if they happen to have a sale on Fuji lenses I want anytime soonish I may just direct trade.

I thought you would once you got started... (y)

Back