Panasonic GF2

Well, it's cheaper than it is online. I'm also going to attempt to get the £40 cashback that Panny were doing, even though I'm a day late. They can only say no!!

Matt, don't mean to be rude, but stop asking if it's a bargain or not. You must have done some research. If it's the camera you want, and you're happy with the price, just go out and buy one!!

Last edited:
My partner had to choose between GF2 & GF3 (both deals were twin lens kits) and even though the GF3 is a newer model it somehow did not seem to have the same quality feel as the GF2 and it did not feel quite so "ergonomic" so she got the GF2 even though the deal prices were almost identical.

That was my thoughts too.

But if there isn't a deal with the 14mm, then I might just have to have the GF3?

:bonk::wacky:

Im like a women when it comes to decisions. :bang:

GF3 is obviously better value with the 14mm pancake. :thinking:

:bonk::wacky:

Im like a women when it comes to decisions. :bang:

GF3 is obviously better value with the 14mm pancake. :thinking:

He who hesitates............ comes to mind here!

Then when Best Buy are sold out will be paying more and your decision will be harder to make...... hmmmm can it be any harder for you:thinking:

Matt, have you considered the Olympus or Samsung range? I'm not sure you're thinking about this in enough detail! :D

This is supposed to be a stunner:

old_camera.jpg

Didn't bother in the end.

They had the GF2 with 14-42mm for £190. GF2 Twin Lens kit for £320

Or the GF3 14-42mm for £260.

I really wanted the 14mm lens. I don't fancy going to Derby for the GF3 14mm for £258.

You could have got the twin lens kit and then sold the 14-42. You'd probably get £50-60 quid for it.

Looks like they have extended the cashback offer to 22nd Jan. http://www.lumixlifestyle.co.uk/cashback/lumix-g/
I think they have broken the form tho, as there's nowhere to put your photo/scan of the bar code, like there was before the new year. I can't see to be able to submit the form?!! I'm guessing it's because it's missing this info. Will try again later.

Last edited:
Back