Bargain Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 with 12-32mm Lens - £249

Edit My Images
No
Not showing on Camerapricebuster.co.uk for some reason but this kit is just £249 at Jessops – in silver and with two-year warranty.

Not as high-spec as the GM5, of course, but it's TINY. I bought it as a carry-everywhere companion to a GX7.

Lens is worth £100 on s/h market.

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/97030/Show.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&utm_term=Lumix DMC-GM1 Compact System Camera in Silver + 12-32mm Lens&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmNuuBRDTu5rDjr2kxJsBEiQAWlm6USPAM8Iw5pAflEinVAMhBJ6XGKnOQfQePN7_9LG-MP6saAvIy8P8HAQ

There is a Ex Demo GM1 + 12-32 on UK Digital for £229.00 !

Not as sharp as 20mm/45mm primes, of course.

Then again, I took those on a road trip to the US recently and REALLY wish I'd taken the 12-32mm for convenience.

Useful range. Great outdoors, but aperture limiting indoors.

Not as sharp as 20mm/45mm primes, of course.

Then again, I took those on a road trip to the US recently and REALLY wish I'd taken the 12-32mm for convenience.

Useful range. Great outdoors, but aperture limiting indoors.
Thats the reason i'm asking as ive got a European trip planned and I'm really not going to have the room for a bag of lenses! im thinking about the Pannasonic 20mm prime as my current 14mm is a bit wide

20mm is on my GX7 pretty much permanently.

But I switched back and forth to 45mm on US trip to take portraits of folk I was with. And, as I said above, I wondered if I should have just taken a 12-32mm.

Then again, that would have been pants for evenings/restaurants...

So, on reflection, 20mm it is. ;-)

20mm is on my GX7 pretty much permanently.

But I switched back and forth to 45mm on US trip to take portraits of folk I was with. And, as I said above, I wondered if I should have just taken a 12-32mm.

Then again, that would have been pants for evenings/restaurants...

So, on reflection, 20mm it is. ;-)
im also thinking about the panny12-35 but its a few more pennies

I really like my Pany 12-32mm which normally lives on my Olympus E-PM1 and works well on other bodies, the combination is really small and light and is my walk around grab camera. The wider angle compared to other kit lenses is really useful and I'm less concerned about the loss at the telephoto end. E-PM1, shot at 32mm, F5.6, 1/1000 sec, my dog at full speed about to pounce on the target, me. Cropped and resized image.
EPM10569EditRS.jpg

Last edited:
yes I'm sorely tempted for my OMD e5 i want to like the Oly 12-40 but its just too big for for an M43 walkabout camera.

Love the dog shot. I use the 12-40 2.8 on my EM1 as a walk about and find the combo a bit big. So I'm considering this lens or Olympus version.

Back