Panasonic S5 Bundle Deal

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
There are always deals on the S5, but this seems particularly good as you don't need to jump through any trade-in hoops to get the price...

Panasonic S5
Panasonic 20-60mm Lens
Panasonic 50mm 1.8
Panasonic Shooting Grip
Panasonic BLK22 Battery
Sandisk 64GB Extreme Pro SD Card

£1598 at UK Digital with discount code S5KIT400. You need to add the S5 kit and the 50mm to your basket, add the discount code and the rest will sort itself out automatically.

This is such a tempting offer!

There is a similar deal with WEX, but to get the £400 discount you need to trade in a working DSLR/CSC and they will give you a trade value + £400. So if you have a camera to offload it'll work out the same (apart from the memory card).

I couldn't get the deal on the 50mm to activate on WEX though, maybe because it is not in stock.

Well I took up the offer I posted! Is there an L-Mount owners thread around here?!

It states on the UK digital page that the S5KIT400 is an invalid code I wonder whether they have taken this down now. You have got an incredible deal.

It states on the UK digital page that the S5KIT400 is an invalid code I wonder whether they have taken this down now. You have got an incredible deal.

That's what I was getting yesterday and then NewBeetle posted above with the discount given

That's what I was getting yesterday and then NewBeetle posted above with the discount given
I have managed to get this to work now, if you type in the search panasonic s5 it brings the bundle deal up and then just add the 50mm lens and code. It doesnt work unless you add the exact bundle as per exactly what chris had posted. It needs to be the deal with the body,lens, shooting grip and battery.

Last edited:
Yep only works with the S5 + 20-60 + Battery + Grip bundle, the code does appear on that bundle page. Then add the 50mm separately.

Camerapricebuster is my go-to for prices but it doesn't typically pick stuff like this up. Amazon UK did briefly have the S5 and 50mm for £1599 earlier but that sold out really quickly.

I have mamaged to bag the amazon deal which inlcudes the S5 20-60 and 50mm Lens missing the additional battery and grip and card but it was still too good a deal to pass on.

Dispatched by UK Digital today, I opted for free delivery but they've sent it by RMSD for delivery tomorrow.

Dispatched by UK Digital today, I opted for free delivery but they've sent it by RMSD for delivery tomorrow.
That's great news , mine is coming on Thursday from amazon to a collection point as iam out house hunting for the next couple of days. Hope it all arrives safely.

I resisted temptation, so I'll be sticking to my GH5 for a bit longer, but I'm interested to see how you guys get on with your new S5s.

Arrived from UKDigital, all good :) Felt a bit like theft opening the box with everything in it (memory card, extra battery, grip, 50mm) given the price is essentially the same as body only!

Will try it out tomorrow properly as I'm off for a day out with my son. Nice size, decent grip and the body itself feels lovely (it's all magnesium alloy). Weirdly, given the body and top dials have a lovely solid Fuji X quality to them, a few of the plastic buttons feel pretty cheap and mushy (this was mentioned in quite a few reviews so doesn't come as a surprise), so overall it feels less solid than my Nikon Z5.

Arrived from UKDigital, all good :) Felt a bit like theft opening the box with everything in it (memory card, extra battery, grip, 50mm) given the price is essentially the same as body only!

Will try it out tomorrow properly as I'm off for a day out with my son. Nice size, decent grip and the body itself feels lovely (it's all magnesium alloy). Weirdly, given the body and top dials have a lovely solid Fuji X quality to them, a few of the plastic buttons feel pretty cheap and mushy (this was mentioned in quite a few reviews so doesn't come as a surprise), so overall it feels less solid than my Nikon Z5.
Mine has all arrived ok i had a nervous wait for delivery as i had it sent to a local next collection point, a mad dash at 1715 before they closed. Reassuringly the box looked big and i even opened it on the way back home to see of the 50mm lens was included and that i hadnt just got a body only for that price. So all well so far. I think i prefer the handling of the body size over the Z6 and if feels like a very solid build without lots of heft. I would agree with chris on the buttons and some of them do feel a little cheap but iam nit picking really. Even the supplied strap is of a decent quality i wont use it but even to consider it was a first for me. I do wonder why the camera manufactures dont supply better straps its free advertising for them but i know a lot of photographers dont like advertising their cameras to all and sundry so i have perhaps answered my own question.

Managed to get an L Mount Sigma 85mm 1.4 DN (the new, far more compact one) for £600, happy with that! Currently weighing up (literally) the Sigma 35mm 1.2 or 1.4 and then I'll be pretty much sorted as those two focal lengths are 90% of my shooting.

Finding L mount glass (particularly used) is an absolute nightmare, I've seen so much stuff incorrectly listed on eBay already (particularly as Sigma had their own SA mount as well). I've been using usedlens.co.uk and using various terms, "l-mount" and "l mount" (they need to be in quotes) seems to hoover most up.

Managed to get an L Mount Sigma 85mm 1.4 DN (the new, far more compact one) for £600, happy with that! Currently weighing up (literally) the Sigma 35mm 1.2 or 1.4 and then I'll be pretty much sorted as those two focal lengths are 90% of my shooting.

Finding L mount glass (particularly used) is an absolute nightmare, I've seen so much stuff incorrectly listed on eBay already (particularly as Sigma had their own SA mount as well). I've been using usedlens.co.uk and using various terms, "l-mount" and "l mount" (they need to be in quotes) seems to hoover most up.
I must admit i didnt realise how diffuclt it was to track down these lenses until you mentioned it not a lot at all going second hand. I may look to get the 70-300 i may use the annual rut as an excuse to purchase the lens.

Dang I missed this one… I Lobe Panasonic micro 4/3 so would have gambled on this one..

Some great deals about on the Panasonic S5 for black Friday. In order of preference:

Panasonic Lumix S5 at UK Digital
+ 20-60mm lens
+ Shooting Grip
+ Spare Battery
+ FREE Feiyu-Tech AK2000 Gimbal
+ FREE Miggo Agua Versa Backpack 90

£1,449.00 (use code S5KIT350)

Panasonic Lumix S5 at Park Cameras
+ 20-60mm lens
+ Shooting Grip
+ Spare Battery
+ FREE Rode Wireless GO II
+ FREE Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB SD card

£1,499.00 (use code PANASONIC-300-OFF)

Panasonic Lumix S5 at WEX
+ 20-60mm lens
+ Shooting Grip
+ Spare Battery
+ FREE 3 Legged Thing Legends Ray Carbon Fibre Tripod with AirHed VU - Grey

£1,499.00 (use code S5-300)

Panasonic Lumix S5 at Amazon
+ 20-60mm lens
+ 50mm f1.8 prime lens

£1,499.99 (use voucher on Amazon)

Last edited:
I was about to come and post about the Amazon offers :) The S5 + 20-60 + 50mm is probably the best one, if anyone is interested in getting the price of the body down. The 50mm Is worth about £250 to MPB for a hassle free sale (or it's a great lens in its own right to make an excellent combo with the 20-60).

Back