Paper Flower

Edit My Images
Yes
I was bored yesterday so decided to play around with the digi camara and my tripod. I was intregued as to how close the macro function would let me get. This was 1 of 3 shots of a paper flower that came out the best(I took about 18 altogether).

I've adjusted the curves and colours a tad but I added a soft focus to it to try and mask the noise in the image. Anyone know a good tutorial for reducing noise convincingly?

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/1788/paperballflower7ct.jpg

I'd reccomend using Nosieware, I find it works very well and allows fine adjustements between the amount of noise it removes and the detail it leaves.

I have broken your links as the image file size is outside out allowed limit, if you would like to reduce the size it would then be OK to repost your picture. :)

Noiseware works really well in my experience, and its nice and free too :) (for the community edition).

What did you use for the background there? Tis nice and soft, and compliments the flower really well.

Cheers

Kimmett

Hi. Sorry for the large post Steve I shall write down the maximum size this time for when i'm converting to jpeg. I shall look into this noiseware, is it a plugin for photoshop or a standalone peice of software?

Kimmett, the back I used is the living room wall. It's painted a pastel type green but looks different in the photograph.

Thanks for the comment IanC.

Noiseware is a standalone app. There are some limitations on the free edition but then that's only fair isn't it!
:)

Noiseware is also a plugin to photoshop if you buy the pro version ;)

Back