Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
One in the sun on Sunday
One in the Sun on Monday
Two in the league paper
Four in the local regional paper

All published and paid for from first match of season.. My point being (apart from a little show offy haha) is that yes.. it is still worth it.. All this doom and gloom about but..

Sun Sunday
sunsun.jpg

Sun Monday
sunsmon.jpg

League paper
lp.jpg

Lancashire Telegraph
tel.jpg

PS I always blur the writing.. wanna read it? buy the paper.. showing usage not saving people buying:)

Last edited:
cracking start to the season Tony :),

To be fair though the League paper only work on commissions as does the Lancashire Telegraph!! So I guess your point is it's always worth a punt at the Nationals?. Nice work fella :).

cracking start to the season Tony :),

To be fair though the League paper only work on commissions as does the Lancashire Telegraph!! So I guess your point is it's always worth a punt at the Nationals?. Nice work fella :).

Well no..i meant papers on the whole no matter how are worth it. so many people saying you can't make money papers don't pay.. yes they do! :) Comminsions AND spec...

Accy v Bradford last night.. I was the only photogrpaher on the wire.. Only one other there for bradford fc and not sending out.. shame all the good stuff happened so late.. too late :(

Good start to the season KIPAX - nice to see you got fair few pics to the papers...
But as we all know.. it is not how many you get.. but what you get paid for them that increases the bank balance :)
But.. get four pics every day to the papers.. (and I am guessing you were already on a paid assignment - so these were extra for you)
Hopefully your season keeps going strong....

G
But as we all know.. it is not how many you get.. but what you get paid for them that increases the bank balance :)

with spec to nationals its always about how many.. your going to get paid the standard rate anyway... so deffo about how many and what size they are used:)

commisions all about how much for the job..

league papers 50 quid.. I wouldnt go to a game for 50 quid.. but am at a game so sending pics i already have just means an extra email.. will snap there hand off for that.:)

6 from lancs telegraph and bradford argos from last nights game... I ahve enough now for next years licence..in one week :)

with spec to nationals its always about how many.. your going to get paid the standard rate anyway... so deffo about how many and what size they are used:)

Oh yes, been a while since selling to UK papers.. forgot about the 'standard rates' over here...
More used to me negotiating directly with the newspapers for my fees per game/image. But yes, I know that's not the way it happens here (not saying which is better way - both have pros and cons).

Back