Park cameras sent used not new

Latest.... no call as yet but an email part of which is:
"Due to some items in your order being currently unavailable, we can confirm that an order has been placed with our suppliers for the following item(s):

PEN-F + 17mm F1.8 Kit Slv/Blk (Stockcode 4010769E)

The date that we are now expecting delivery is on or around 05/12/2016; however please note that this may be subject to further change."

No mention of the mistake nor return method....if no call by end of day will add to the support ticket that it is awaiting collection at the delivery address and let them sort it out I guess.

@Byker28i As it looks to be approx a week I will just wait now but will definitely be looking elsewhere for my next orders I think. Shame for them really as we are changing systems so quite a bit of m43 stuff is on the cards in the new year.

Anyway will update if things change and hope this mini saga thread has proven useful to those informed by it.

My daily rates are fair
emoji6.png
As are mine..

I suspect we have a few contacts in common.. ;)

Got the promised call back from 3 days ago today, to tell me he had ordered replacement (already had the email about that yesterday) and I am to send the used one back for which "they are authorised to refund up to 10 pounds". No idea what proof of cost they want though but will send back via works courier account as not waiting at the p.o. to correct their error, they won't collect when replacing. Will have to see if they will refund whatever that cost is in due course. Think that draws a line under it, hopefully...

Got the promised call back from 3 days ago today, to tell me he had ordered replacement (already had the email about that yesterday) and I am to send the used one back for which "they are authorised to refund up to 10 pounds". No idea what proof of cost they want though but will send back via works courier account as not waiting at the p.o. to correct their error, they won't collect when replacing. Will have to see if they will refund whatever that cost is in due course. Think that draws a line under it, hopefully...

How did you get on, did they sort it out in the end?

Eventually, had to chase the promised return post refund, I had also ordered the Olympus 25 1.2 when originally ordering the pen f kit, this was delayed due to being out of stock, fair enough, but after seeing their site list it as in stock on 3 separate occasions during my then approx 3 week wait also rang to chase that up, to be told he was the guy that dealt with my order problem (but had to ask me what that was again....) and had sorted out all my orders, when asked about the 25 1.2 he was unaware of it, said they were out of stock then when told their site was currently listing 3+ in stock returned within 2 minutes on hold...." it will be with you tomorrow " 2 days later it arrived....with a large dented corner to the Olympus box but none to the external packaging, luckily there was plenty of packing at that corner internally and the lens appears fine, was tempted to complain but decided this was really enough now to just never deal with them again ymmv obv.
Shame as they used to be better than this.

Sorry to hear that
They have an offer on a camera and couple of lenses which is cheaper than elsewhere. I will have to have a think

I bought an 'unboxed' Sigma 1.4 50mm Art from them last week. It came within a couple of days of ordering and appears to be all that it should be: in 'retail condition' but in the wrong box. £489 at the time, they have another on sale now at £499 (Product Code: G242352T).

Back