Park Cameras USED ITEM list.

well the camera arrived and they did tell me it had some minor marks which it does but that dosnt bother me at all the sensor seems to be clean and its a great camera. i think im gonna like ff.

as for park I sent them an email but as I expected I got no response. I will only use them again when I hear about great deals like this on good used equipment.

as for park I sent them an email but as I expected I got no response. I will only use them again when I hear about great deals like this on good used equipment.

I emailed them an enquiry before they changed the status to updating and they haven't got back to me yet :thumbsdown:

Same here, emailed last week and still waiting for a reply. :cautious:

I dont think you will get one if you are waiting to hear about the used 5d's as it sounded like they are coming in and going out very quick so the list will always be out of date.

I dont think you will get one if you are waiting to hear about the used 5d's as it sounded like they are coming in and going out very quick so the list will always be out of date.

Not looking for a 5D

I've emailed them, and they have what i'm looking for in stock. A nice, good condition canon 10-22mm.

Just waiting for them to get back to me with a price, full description of the condition, and what it comes with before i part with my cash :D

Just what I was worried about, there is a dirty mark along the one side of each image. I know some will say i can just clean the sensor but I asked them if it had a clean sensor and they said they check them and I would rather not clean a sensor straight after I bought a camera even though I know its used, its why i bought used off them not ebay.
god knows how painful this is going to be to get it replaced.

i am beyond gob smacked. I phoned them this morning asking what i need to do to get the camera sorted. the guy was send it in we will have a look, i ask how long that will take, he wouldnt really tell me just that the sooner it gets there the sooner I will get it back. That could still mean half a week or more.

So I ask him were I should send it, he said the address is on the invoice. I take it to the post office and the lady behind the counter said so its a flower shop? I rang them up to confirm the address, ITS THE WRONG ADDRESS. The address on the invoice is the old address.

So how long would have that added to the return nightmare. if it wasnt for the helpful lady at the post office god knows were the camera would have ended up.

ahhh, so im waiting for a manager to ring me back in 15 mins so that I can rant pointlessly as im sure they will just give me a meaningless apology and i will have to have another day off work to wait for it to be hopefully deliverd and then hope that that ones ok.

well I finally after a couple of calls spoke to a manager. He was quite good to deal with, they have mail forwarding setup for things going to the old address but it would have still added a day or so delay. they need to update their paper work or get the staff to make sure they advice people.

anyway I ended up buying another camera which the manager personally checked and had cleaned so that it could go out today then when they get the other one back tomorrow they will refund that.

This worked out ok as they camera I bought was cheaper as it didnt have accessories with it which didnt bother me at all, and they also gave me a small reduction on the price to help compensate for the days off im having to have.

I would still have rathered this all be less painful and just got the camera that i ordered when i ordered in a good clean condition.

fingers crossed it will arrive tomorrow and all the refund etc goes ok.

Apparently mine was automatically sent back to the shop. The delivery company said the box was so damaged they would not deliver? So waiting for a responce

mine turned up today and its a like new one, sensor seems to be very clean and I had a call of the manager as he had promised giving me a refund for the first camera and checking everything is ok.
its just a shame that you have to talk to managment before things get delt with properly.

Back