Parking at Wembley

Edit My Images
No
Does anyone know what time parking opens for the England match tonight???

I have a Green Parking Permit but not done a England match before and would like to know when the car park is likely to open from as I want to beat the rush hour and get there early.

Anyone able to help me out. Websites are rubbish and no number to speak to anyone.

Gareth

I've been Gareth, but I'm afraid only by coach, that arrives at 17:30, car parks look to have been open for a while before that. The coach from Basingstoke takes 1.5hrs to give an idea of time.

Thanks Paul. Thats a long bus journey as Im only just up the road from Basingstoke as in Yateley and it can take just under an hour to get there.

Anyone else able to help me out. Any fellow pros who have been.

Thanks Paul. Thats a long bus journey as Im only just up the road from Basingstoke as in Yateley and it can take just under an hour to get there.

True, but leaving at 4pm means hitting the rush hour, so for a coach that's good time. It takes ages once you're close to the ground.

The opening time for the car park is stated on the booking page when you buy the parking.

Having just made a dummy booking, it states parking opens at 7am.

Ok cheers. I never made the booking as my boss at the agency I'm photographing for did it. Im planning on getting there around 3 ish so should be fine.

Ok cheers. I never made the booking as my boss at the agency I'm photographing for did it. Im planning on getting there around 3 ish so should be fine.

No worries.

(Wasn't suggesting you weren't paying attention when you booked by the way, just quantifying where I got the info from ;))

dunno as I'm tubing it there, better get my skates on and leave! Baby photo session over ran a bit this morning.

Hope it was better photographing it than watching it :(

Nope was boring, did monty attack 1st half and England 2nd. Boring game.

aargh.... been to wembley so many times i cant remember ...in car i have had a pass for media... no problem.. as a fan always gone train/tube....

next tuesday (england germany) will be first time driving as a fan... where to park anyone! ? :) going to be there silly early and tube into london probably

Yep Stanmore or Queensbury, both on the Jubilee line.

there is a web site that offers you the chance to park on somebodies drive that is popular in and around the wembley area. parkonmydrive.com
used it once no problem.

yeagh tube just outside is best bet... will lok at the two mentioned...thanks! saw the parkonmydrive last night... 20 odd quid ...erk

I've used Gerrards Cross train station quite a few times, plenty of parking there, regular trains and there's direct line that stops at Wembley, about 10mins walk to stadium from there.

was thinking m40 as apposed to m1 so gerrards cross looks about right :) looks a fair way though? half an hr?

I've always found it very good and less busy than tube, trick is to pick a train to get on with less stops then I think (guess) if i remember rightly the train takes about 15-20mins. some trains stop at loads of stations along the way but if i remember rightly the quicker ones just stop at wembley before going on into London. parking cheaper there too compared to other station parking

As a fan Tony Ive always parked at Uxbridge and got the overground, Only issue with that was it was to Wembley Park which is the main busy one after the game, Now a days I train it into Euston then Wembley Central. If was to drive again though Id do the Uxbridge option everytime, Last Jct on M40, Park in NCP in town centre and 20 second walk when out of the shopping centre your parked in to the station

Just back.. easy drive there... too many roadworks on way back but no ques..just so many miles at 50

Parked at gerrards cross as i came in on the m40.... me and my son.. was 8 quid each to wembley or 16 quid each into london... i had planned to go into london but 32 quid for us both...nagh..

all in all not impressed with the day..but I ahve been a few times before.. altough seeing the ground from the top rather than pitchside is a lot more impressive..... anyways it was for my son a day out to experience a big match for the firts time.. hes only ever done accringotn stanley :) he loved it!

I'm off to Wembley on Saturday for the RLWC Semi Finals.

I'll be coming from Kent, near Junc 6 on the M25. The Gerrards Cross option looks promising. Anyone suggests any others? Bear in mind I'll have to lug equipment.

I'll be coming from Kent, near Junc 6 on the M25. The Gerrards Cross option looks promising. t.

parking was 7 quid for day before 4pm and 4 quid for day after 4pm.. really easy to get to and from m40.... took nearly half an hr to wembley but 10 mins quicker on way back as only stopped once..

Back