PART 1 : Kennysarmy 52.26 Sensual (Pussy) added! ( links on post 1 too )

Hiya Jeff,

Great shot for the Rescue theme. Agree with comments already made by the rest of the crew.

Indeed it is viewed a lot better on Flickr and the Rescue stands out better especially on the black background.

Had to chuckle at Neil's padlock comment .... and guess there wouldn't be much rescue going on unless one had the key to the lock :LOL:

Well done :clap:

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hi Jeff

Like your shot for Bright....had to look several times as I though they were diamonds :LOL: Can't add to whats already been said as a little late popping in....sorry

Really like your take on RESCUE ...got a soft spot for selective color & it works really well here . The sky doesn't bother me...after all sometimes it's like that.Great shot (y)

jeff. i viewed Rescue 'large' and boy did that stand out great.. (y) nice crop to the cockpit, and from behind, nice touch.

awe jeff... so sweet... and the detail of the fur....is it true all cats are solar powered... one bit of sun..their out there recharging?? ..beautiful DOF

Hiya Jeff,

It looks like your pussy is being very sensual there :D

Nice and sharp ... and the mono works quite well too to give it a more sensual feel. I guess it didn't have the same appeal in colour :thinking:

Well done on your interpretation of the theme for this week.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Back