PART 1 : Kennysarmy 52.26 Sensual (Pussy) added! ( links on post 1 too )

Brilliant find Jeff, please tell me the aerials were really there and not added in pp.
Great conversion as well.

Brilliant! Just had a browse of your Wales shots on flickr.

Sent from my ZTE-U V880 using TP Forums

Hiya Jeff

Well I never ..... that absolutely sums up 'paradox' and what a find, well done to you eagle eyes :D

Love the way you have processed the image too. Wouldn't it be classic if there was an orange glow in the fireplace :LOL:

Well done, I think this is the best Paradox I have seen (y)

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hi Jeff

great find & shot for PARADOX.... B&W suits it perfectly (y)

Hiya Jeff,

Like the photo for your tropical, the way you have captured it makes it look very inviting and I find myself wanting to go and sit on the bench and relax.

Cheers

Hi, Jeff, for me it's the door (colour), walls (colour and design) and skylight that make the photograph.

Power, :puke::nuts: it's the badge, OMG that badge! Well composted, nice depth and colour. Pity about the shadow and reflection, right of the badge.

Cheers.

Hiya Jeff,

Good shot for Power .... agree with Andy about the shadow and reflection. But a nice sharp shot (y)

Cheers

Hiya Jeff,

That is a brilliant idea for divided, pity the head is chopped at the top, but otherwise great.

Cheers

Yea but who wants to see my bald head?
Jeeez bring attention to it why don't ya ;)

Hey you were the one who posted a pic of yourself :LOL:

Besides the sparkle in your eye will soon draw attention from the head ;)

:LOL:

Hi Jeff

Oh my! I find your devided pic really dificult to look at... It's a great idea! I dont know the line being like the background works perfectly to create a weird image I just cant look at without thinking ewwww!

Your power theme shot is brill... I love the red... Im not sure if a square crop might not work better and eliminate the hood which I find distracting!

Tropical... I just think you could have done more with this sceene... got in closser... looked up... odd angles etc... I'm not sure the shot just seems a little bit point and shoot... which I know is the only camera you had... but I still think even with a compact you can create fab images... its about the person taking the shot not the equipment.

I love object and paradox! No crit at all... great additions to the 52!

God I sound sooo critical I dont mean to be... just how I see it. Sorry!

Keep up the great work.

Mark

agree with everyone else - that was a tremendous find for paradox, and very well shot, tis a cracker

Hey Jeff, that's really wierd, but it works. I'd never have thought of that. There is probably a deep and meaningful message in there somewhere.

Great self portrait too. Personally, I don't mind the missing top of head - although I'd be tempted to crop in a bit tighter. really good focus and use of DOF. Good lighting as well.

Great pic (y) , Patrick

Divided is a very difficult for me to look at.

There is the top of your head, which I actually feel needs to be removed to 'hold' the image together (weird thought I know :() The line through the middle being of the background adds to the difficulty, bits of my brain argue with other bits about whether or not the line is truly central, as your forehead appears uneven either side but the rest of your face is. Bizarre ;)

The other issue regarding the crop, I can't decide. I think we need to lose your shirt (I mean the sight of it :eek: crop out; :shake:some people)

Overall, you got the theme nailed! (y)

Divided is a very difficult for me to look at.

There is the top of your head, which I actually feel needs to be removed to 'hold' the image together (weird thought I know :() The line through the middle being of the background adds to the difficulty, bits of my brain argue with other bits about whether or not the line is truly central, as your forehead appears uneven either side but the rest of your face is. Bizarre ;)

The other issue regarding the crop, I can't decide. I think we need to lose your shirt (I mean the sight of it :eek: crop out; :shake:some people)

Overall, you got the theme nailed! (y)

Lol @ 'lose your shirt' :D

I love this shot but find the out of focus hand on the right a distraction... would have better if you had got enough DOF for both hands to be in focus I think! Great idea and great shot though!

Nice shot Jeff. Did you try any other crops of this? Think it might work with a really tight crop on the pinky promise, could be wrong though.

Hiya Jeff,

Great take on the theme and agree with Mark about the OOF right hand, it is slightly distracting.

A lovely photo though, well done.

Cheers

Hiya Jeff,

Bang on theme there .... definitely twisted. Love the DOF, yet maintaining the subject.

:clap:

Cheers

Back