Paterson Colortherm

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
I've just started using this, it seems ok and excellent at keeping temperature stable. I've a few bits I'm unsure of though, no one seems to have a manual for it and Paterson don't have one either. Anybody know what these bits are supposed to do?

5404204116_d3e7377037_b.jpg

5404204098_7d49303abe_b.jpg

Last edited:
top: Ashtray insert for a 1986 VW Golf Mk 2

bottom: the missing bit from your Mousetrap game

:)

I thought that might be it, I do enjoy slipping random parts into other peoples puzzles myself too.

Hmmm I seem to have all of that John.. and some more bits too. I have more little beakers and stuff. I thought my element wasn't working but it's not a fierce thing, it's very gentle but does work just fine, seems very stable too even with a digital thermometer in it. My motor isn't so good but I'll sort that when or if I decide to do paper in it. Mine looks like it's not even been used but I'm just not sure what a few of the bits are for.

I wish I could help you, the panels in your first pic I think fit in the print drum, just because they are a good fit, I dunno what for though.
That other thing I thought I'd worked out what it was for but I can't remember now....duh.

That made me laugh :)

Yeah they do ofit in the print drum, maybe to stop 6x4's rolling round or summat, I'll try a couple of small pieces of paper in for size just to see, still no idea about the ringy things.

Chris, it is for inside of the print drum to run smaller size prints. I have a manual I can probably make some scans if you should need it. There is one of these on eBay right now.

I'd appreciate a scan of that Gene yes if it's not too much trouble.

Back