Daily Paul Bakers Hipstamatic 365

Appreciate that Vince, glad you like it.

Day 285

365-285 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Spent ages chasing this bloody butterfly around the garden, eventually got this shot, which is not in the best location unfortunately.

Day 286

365-286 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Thanks fella's, I'm really pleased you are enjoying my 365 (its actually gonna have to be a 366). I do try to make the subjects as varied as possible although sometimes its difficult not to be a bit repetative.

I've really enjoyed doing it, but its a relief to be on the home straight now.

Day 293

365-293 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Day 294

365-294 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

I bet is it a relief be getting close to the end but it's great that your enjoying it, as I think I would find it hard to do my challenge if I fell out of love it, even thought there are day that I bet you've had to with the old, why the hell am I doing this to myself :LOL:

Unfortunately Matt that building is about to be demolished to make way for an ultra modern eco home, shame really, I'm all for sustainability and saving the planet but does it have to be at the expense of aesthetics and character?

Day 299

365-299 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Day 300

365-300 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Thanks Matt, I guess the only problem with the iPhone is the fact you can't adjust shutter speed, aperture, ISO etc, Consequently it's really difficult to get decent shots in poor light, limiting photo opportunities a little, but hey-ho, its all good fun.

Day 305

365-305 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Day 306

365-306 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Yes it is Matt, Its a great little attachment I should have used more often, I've also got wide angle and fish eye attachments so I'll try and get some shots with those in before I get to the end.

Day 307

365-307 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Day 308
This was a really odd discovery, I'd just taken some rubbish out to the bins in my back garden and there on the edge of the decking was this stick insect. No idea where it came from, none of our close neighbours keep them but there it was.

365-308 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Back