Daily Paul Bakers Hipstamatic 365

Jewsons cracks me up, though only because it reminds me of a joiner that I used to do work with on the odd site who when ever you walked into where he was working would say under his breath that he had to go there :D

Still amazed by the variety Paul! You certainly seem to have an eye for catching interesting images. The last three B/W are all very good.

Last edited:
Thanks again chaps, life will seem strange when I get to the end but I forgot when I started that this is a leap year, so in fact my 365 is gonna be a 366. So four more to come, here are two of them, last one on Thursday (y)

Day 363

365-363 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Day 364

365-364 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Paul

Amazing achievement bud , it's been a pleasure following your challenge over the last year, so I for one would like for it to continue further.

Well Done

Atb
Vince

Well here it is day 366. Its been great fun and it gives me a great sense of achievement that I stuck with it. I know there has been some crap in amongst it but hopefully there were more good shots than bad ones.

I have to thank everybody who encouraged me to keep going but in particular I would like to thank fellow TP'ers D.K, Maria, Freefall, Bob in Barcelona, Vince and not least Matthew. Without your support, encouragement and kind words I would never have made it to the end, you've been great, Thanks.

366 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Back