Pay day purchases...

Name
Steve :-)
Edit My Images
Yes
What have you treated yourself to this month?
Mine was a sun sniper strap, wireless remote and lens :)

Magfilter for the HX20V. Worth a look for anyone with a decent compact and wondering how to fit a CPL.

Fuji X100, wanted a smaller camera for reportage so thought I would see how one of these 'love them or hate them' Finepixes would shoot.

Lens hood for my old 80-200 2.8 :D

Nothing yet, but will be Lightroom 4, a 45mm and (maybe) a new camera... if I can make my mind up between a G5 and an EM5!

I bought a new tescos microwave as the old one broke
very exciting stuff

I've had a Sigma EM 140DG ring flash as my other Opteka one went up in smoke, difference in quality is amazing. I've also had a Sigma 24-70 f2.8 HSM for my birthday/wedding anniversary (got married on my birthday so I wouldn't forget my anniversary lol, and I get better presents too lol) and I just got a second hand Nissin Di866 MkII to replace my MkI that I'm giving to the wife as the flash she had wasn't compatible with her new 650D.

I really don't think I need any more gear now, but I might wait and see what new bodies are released in the next few months and maybe change my 60D for something with a better AF system like the rumoured 70D. We've got a lot of monies worth between the mrs and myself, but there's always room for improvement. I love my 60D and it serves me up some great photos, but a few extra AF points would be a godsend at times.

Manfrotto 732CY-A3RC1 and Nikon SB-700.

I get paid weekly, so I might rack up a few posts in this thread!

Canon 70-300mm L IS USM to go with my recently purchased
(second hand) 7D.

Nothing. :(
Been on Job seekers since January so been selling stuff to get myself through the last 7 months.
I start a new job on Monday though so when I get my first pay day at the end of September I will be getting a 20mm to replace the 14mm lens that I recently had to sell and will be getting a second body, probably a GF3.

A Canon 24-105 1:4 L IS USM here and a big thanks to the wife for letting me buy it :)

Canon EOS 300 (film) and a Cobra 440AF flash.
Just fancied a more modern 35mm, staring at cctv screens for hours is making AF more of a necessity. Possibly age too lol.
Contents insurance and SIA badge renewal paid, so this is pretty much my limit this month. Didn't want to break into my 5D fund :)

Leica m3, been wanting a rangefinder for a while. Hopefully I can afford a lens before next payday!

I got a feeling you're going to enjoy it. (y)

Back