PCWorld - Free laptop

Orange did come 1st from the bottom in recent surveys of BBs so beware :puke:

Not sure I'd want to be tied down for 2 years to any ISP, what with their trend to suddenly drastically change the terms of service or be bought out by a larger [shoddier] ISP. That combined with Orange's already shonky standing make this an interesting but ultimately unnapealing offer!

No sure about BB providers, but for Blackberry service Orange are superb. I have three handsets on my Orange account - and when I contacted them three months ago for my annual account review, they upgraded my phone to a Blackberry 8800, my sons phone to a Blackberry 8800, and my wifes phone to a Blackberry Pearl - all free (including the Blackberry service option) for less per month than I was paying prior.

Can't fault them for the mobile and Blackberry services.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
The laptop is a very basic spec - 256MB and 40GB HDD, and I don't fancy changing my broadband to Orange, so I'll stick with getting what I pay for instead - a decent laptop and decent broadband :)

But I've only just got some free beer from Jimmy Lemon..... :(

I have been with Orange for a couple of months now, but mainly cause they offered me 8mb unlimited connection for £5 extra over my existing phone contract. Been pretty good so far, and speed for downloading video tutorials and patches have been very good. ;)

you dont need a better spec than 256mb and 40gb. their broadband is so crap you'll be lucky if you can download 40gb in the 24 months :)

I can only say that I have been with their broadband, and when they were wanadoo before, and freeserve before that.

My broad band never ever has intervals of no connection...and I dont live in a town either.

I get the full 8mb speed quoted, we get the completely free 24/7 phone service from the Orange Livebox.. I cant fault it. (y)

I have been with Orange for a couple of months now, but mainly cause they offered me 8mb unlimited connection for £5 extra over my existing phone contract. Been pretty good so far, and speed for downloading video tutorials and patches have been very good. ;)

I agree, I'm on the same and I get average download speeds of 500-600kb/s so no complaints about their BB from here... :)

Wonder if I can worm my way into this deal somehow... worth a try :shrug:

I was with Freeserve who were great:clap: ........then Wanado who were perfect:clap: and then Orange:crying:

Lets just say....given the choice of going back to Orange or carving every post I make on this forum from now on in granite and walking to every members house to let them read it.....................I'd be meeting you all soon!!

I was with Freeserve who were great:clap: ........then Wanado who were perfect:clap: and then Orange:crying:

Lets just say....given the choice of going back to Orange or carving every post I make on this forum from now on in granite and walking to every members house to let them read it.....................I'd be meeting you all soon!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back