Peak Design Everyday Sling 10L

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Hi Guys

I have always been a massive Peak Design Fan I do amaze their products..

I have the following items

Slide Camera Strap
Clutch
Cuff
EveryDay Messenger.

All of the above I have had a for a while and love everything about them I think I did comment on them all as I got them not too sure..

But recently I got myself the Everyday Sling 10L

Wow what a bag I needed something smaller than the Messenger for when I just want to take a camera and lens and not the whole lot with me when out on holiday.. This bag certainly holds everything I need it to. It even holds the iPad and tripod so the bag is pretty roomy and have everything you need to take stuff with you on a day walk at comfort. When I went out with it Yesterday I wouldn't even realise it was on on me the way it fits it just feel so comfy. A nice zip up compartment to hold memory cards and spare batteries.

Yeah PD are good, although a bit overpriced, especially their bags. Shouldn't this be in the Talk Equipment section?

Last edited:
One of my gripes with a camera bag is if it doesn't stand up.

Neither the Sling nor the Messenger do.

Agree. A really amateur design flaw.

It's been on my want list for ages... just can't really justify the price. Perfect for small-body cameras with a couple of lenses and a flash.

It's been on my want list for ages... just can't really justify the price. Perfect for small-body cameras with a couple of lenses and a flash.

IMHO it worth it. How much you seen it for!

I missed one in the classifieds here for £80... WEX have a couple of returns but still £120-ish. It's just on a list of things I'd like to buy and it's not at the top (see also new drum kit, faster PC, home climbing wall...)

Back