Pentax 67 Lenses - good source for used?

Name
Alexey Danilchenko
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone knows a good local store or other reliable source of used Pentax 67 lenses? I became interested in a system recently and currently looking for 45mm but majority on eBay seem to come from Germany, US and Japan and cost rather a lot more than I remember looking at this a year ago.

Thanks - I have seen them. But they are quite pricey there

They aren't cheap but they do come with either a guarantee or at the very least 10 day approval.

They are never going to be cheap, the 67 was a pro system after all and the lenses reflect that.

They aren't cheap but they do come with either a guarantee or at the very least 10 day approval.

They are never going to be cheap, the 67 was a pro system after all and the lenses reflect that.

They are not cheap but FFordes ones are quite a bit overpriced for used ones. For an extra 50 pounds on top of their mint one I can get a shiny new one. Which is why I asked for a local stores where one can find a bargain :)

Last edited:
They are not cheap but FFordes ones are quite a bit overpriced for used ones. For an extra 50 pounds on top of their mint one I can get a shiny new one. Which is why I asked for a local stores where one can find a bargain :)

I'd be interested in new for that price, have you got a link to the supplier?

This chap here. Its GBP 589 (I seemed to recall I saw it last week for just above 500 but may be it was a wishful thinking) so a bit above what I said. Good luck with the purchase (y)

I'll keep looking for local bargain..

Thanks, I'll check him out. It's also worth checking LCE on a regular basis they crop up every now and again and are amenable to a little haggling.

There's also this chap on ebay, I bought a lens for the RZ from him, very reasonable price despite being practically new even with postage, quick delivery and for once, no issues with import duty or the *$&$%$£ post office handling charge.

He hasn't got a Pentax 45mm listed at the moment but his stock changes fairly regularly so could be one to watch.

Prices have gone up,pick up one on e.bay a couple of years ago £230 inc post,was in lovely con as well :)

I think its a bit seasonal - I have seen prices around 200 month ago on eBay. Now all that is left is a few EU sellers with quite overpriced lenses. I'll keep looking for a bargain :)

Back