Perfocal

"We want you to focus more on shooting. Simply upload the unedited images after each shoot, and we will take care of the editing process."

Also, lol : "It is necessary to have pro level photography equipment. This includes camera bodies, lenses, speedlites at the minimum. Other accessories would be useful. All equipment will be verified through the vetting process."

Top package is £430/day which seems pretty cheap to me (from a consumer point of view, not a pro myself) for which you'd have to produce 20 images/hour.

A MyBuilder type site would probably be really good, but this isn't it.

Last edited:
Looks to me like an expensive retouching service that contracts out the actual photography. Looking at their examples of before/after it very much seems like a couple of Lightroom presets and done.

But then it's got the swanky website and the cheap prices, so I guess it'll do well. These days, it feels like marketing always wins out no matter the quality of the goods. Now where's my gumpy old man coat... :)

I'm not a pro and even I won't touch it. It would be my name, my reputation that I'd be trusting to some out sourced editing by possibly someone in a third world country.

Back