perfume

Hi Nick,

I like the overall processing on this and the natural light, however, my eyes are drawn to her reflection more than to the part of her that is in focus. I feel that I would have preferred the reflection in focus. Just my personal taste, hope you don't mind me saying.

Moey.

my eyes are drawn to her reflection more than to the part of her that is in focus. I feel that I would have preferred the reflection in focus.

But then, Moey, the title could no more be "perfume"!

I like the way it is… two observations though.
  1. Some touch ups could be done to her arm
    (frequency separation or alike)
  2. The details through the window could be
    somehow be taken care of.

Last edited:
But then, Moey, the title could more be "perfume"!
[/LIST]

To be honest, I didn't even see the title Kodiak, I saw the image in the header on the main page an clicked it as it stood out (a compliment in itself)... On that basis, I can see where the OP was going with this.

… some very quickly executed suggestions…

perfume.jpg

I think the re-do is terrific but what about cropping the bottom of the image to just below the line of the shelf edge thus eliminating most of the arm which I think hinders the image?

I agree with you posiview, perfume spray would have definitely improved the shot

I love taking mirror image shots but I always focus on the mirror image, maybe I should change tack? I love the shot.

Back