Pet Hate

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there all,

I am compiling some research for uni and i wondered if people would mind telling me what their biggest pet hates are?

So far we have

1. Snoring
2. Putting empties back in the fridge
3. Feet up in the car
4. Messy Eating

Anymore people can think of?

I Fang Yew :)

If I can only post one, it would have to be:

Women drivers sticking in the outside lane of dual carriageways just in case they may be turning right sometime in the next twelve miles.

researchers.:D:eek::shrug:

Poor grammar, spelling and punctuation (if that counts as one).

People, normally teenage girls, who feel they deserve something for nothing. Like the world is free and they can have anything they want from it.

James

Having my seat being kicked, pulled, or kneed in by the person sitting behind me in a cinema.

People parking across my driveway when there is a lay-by around the corner:bang:

People not acknowledging you when you've let them pull out in front of you in a traffic queue.
People driving at 40mph on a clear day on a de-restricted road with a string of cars behind them, not thinking to pull over and let the traffic move along or accelerating to the correct speed.
People who brake first then indicate at the last minute before turning off the road.
People who drive in the middle lane of the motorway at night doing 60ish miles an hour with nothing around them. After you've gone from the inside to the outside and overtaken then back to the inside, they are still sat there as if nothing has happened :wacky:

can i put a ban on driving related ones :( Sorry but they are boring and this really isnt a thread about driving :)

For context, i plan to do 5 pictures with the theme 'Pet Hates' i will do a car one, with the feet up and i might be pursuaded to do a road rage one but probably wont :)

So are there any none driving related pet hates that anyone would ike to share?

Thanks

Fi xx

People, normally teenage girls, who feel they deserve something for nothing. Like the world is free and they can have anything they want from it.

James

was thinking of doing a 'vanity' one which might be similar to this :)

BMW drivers. 118d company car drivers who drive them 2 inches away from your bumper.

Toothpaste tube being squeezed from the middle :D
Yeh it gets that bad when you reach the Victor Meldrew stage in life, but come on Why?!!!

Oh yeh Heinz tomato ketchup plastic squeezie bottles that just seem to crumple up before you finished the bottle.
When questioned Heinz replied that due to waste they can now save 900 tons of plastic a year :shrug: and have made them from a thinner material.

My reply, what about the 900 tons of tomatoe sauce I throw away cos I cannot get it out the freaking bottle!!

1) Not changling loo roll and leaving cardboard tube
2) Not getting a new loaf out and expecting someone else to fo it
3) Not using a tissue when coughing, sneezing or any expultion of facial liquid lol
4) Not picking up doggy poop
:)

If I can only post one, it would have to be:

Women drivers sticking in the outside lane of dual carriageways just in case they may be turning right sometime in the next twelve miles.

every bloody morning i have to put up with this, but it's usually small indian women who can just about see over the steering wheel while driving Passats or SLK's...

there's nothing to your left, there's nothing in front of you, yet i'm behind you. get out of my way !

i give it about 5 minutes and just undertake - not legal in any way at all, but desperate times...

Toothpaste tube being squeezed from the middle :D
Yeh it gets that bad when you reach the Victor Meldrew stage in life, but come on Why?!!!

Oh yeh Heinz tomato ketchup plastic squeezie bottles that just seem to crumple up before you finished the bottle.
When questioned Heinz replied that due to waste they can now save 900 tons of plastic a year :shrug: and have made them from a thinner material.

My reply, what about the 900 tons of tomatoe sauce I throw away cos I cannot get it out the freaking bottle!!

heheheh - thank you for these some good ideas!!

People not washing their hands before preparing food.! :nono:

Last edited:
1) Not changling loo roll and leaving cardboard tube
2) Not getting a new loaf out and expecting someone else to fo it
3) Not using a tissue when coughing, sneezing or any expultion of facial liquid lol
4) Not picking up doggy poop
:)

liking the loo roll one - could do a shoot the the bog how funny!

Thank you these are great

was thinking of doing 'picking nose in public' so might incoperate sneezing into that one :)

Smokers who drop their cigs onto the floor and crush them with their shoe when there is a box on the wall within 2 feet specifically for the dimps :bang:

People not washing their hands before preparing food.! :nono:

Liars...
People who cannot admit they made a mistake and try and hang the blame on someone else (or keep quiet whilst someone else takes the blame)...
Lack of moral courage...(see above)...
People who don't wash and then insist on using public transport...soap; shower; deoderant; CLEAN SHIRT - it's not bloody difficult!!!
Blithe ignorance in the face of an overwhelming body of evidence contrary to that persons viewpoint.

Most of all? Bad Manners...

Most of all? Bad Manners...

Oh and as for manners, the fairer sex not thanking me for holding a door open for them, that really gets me going but I feel better if I make sure they hear me saying thank you for them.

it annoys me when people dont thank you when you let them cross the road - its an interaction with another human being! why not be a tiny bit respectful :(

I'd have to say lack of respect and a lack of manners..rudeness...and middle lane dwellers on a clear motorway(!!!!!!!!!!)...and loud and messy eaters and those that eat with their mouth open and people spitting in public - there's just no need but that boils down to respect and rudeness in the end...have fun shooting your project!

Peeps who mime everything they say.
Cos you're obviously too stupid to understand the spoken word, like the palm writing pad and invisible pen/hammer/telephone....

miopic and hugely irritating.

Tw**s on public transport using their phones as NON personal stereo's!!!

I wish mobiles would not allow the music player function to work without headphones being plugged in!!!

Tw**s on public transport using their phones as NON personal stereo's!!!

I wish mobiles would not allow the music player function to work without headphones being plugged in!!!

Thats a really good one!

Me likes it :) I think that would make a great picture :)

people who say I brung, instead of I brought. drives me mad!

People ....

Back