Petrolhead heaven .... Track day

Name
Sir
Edit My Images
Yes
Imagine racing down a track in a VXR, taking corners with ease and challenging the forces of nature as your adrenalin rises.

Vauxhall is giving you the chance to experience all of this and more during a VXR Track Day. It's a great opportunity to get your hands on some very powerful VXR models. You'll get 90 minutes on the track, 90 minutes of handling activities and all with top instructors.

Tickets are only £95 and selling fast.

Track Day

I want to know if anybody goes for this so that we can get a member to shoot it. :D

Will be at Oulton Park on 22 May with my baby. Full day £165. 2:09 to beat from last trip :D

Recommend the VXR as this is a seriously fast yet easy to handle car (y)

I haven't done a VXR track day [HE owns a VX220 and driving that round london is hairy enough for anyone], but I did a Formula Palmer Audi day last year, and it was fabulous. Absolute adrenaline rush and you do learn how to handle a car better than you ever have before.

I had the choice of Oulton or Brands - I chose Brands, not only because its nearer[though could have done Oulton as my parents live near there], but because its a shorter circuit, hence more laps in the allowed time. Oh, and if you want someone to do the piccies, the entire circuit [well the bit they use for track days anyway] can be seen from the the pit area/grandstand ;)

If anyone is doing it, enjoy it, you will not regret it and certainly not at those prices!(y) (y)

Back