Daily Phil's 2013 365 challenge 1/1/2013 All Done!!!!!!!!

How could we possibly be bored of a baby :love:

Is that your man shed in #272 :D

Thanks Sarah. Should have said the "shed" is Mount Stewart House, a National Trust property on the shore of Strangford Lough.

Ahh he's ever so cute! The mushroom in the grass is a great shot too!

Thanks Jake. Yea, he is cute:)

Bloody awesome Phil , lovely the shots of Daniel

Thanks Vince. Daniel makes a very handy subject.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, it looks like I've missed some pretty great posts. I really like the recent fungus shots, but by far my favourite are the pictures of Daniel. They made me smile! Congratulations!!

I particularly like the first one, he looks very noble. I'm surprised you are finding the time and energy to continue with your 365 with the little one, but you have a great new subject now.

Daniel looks very surprosed in his bath and as for Amy :eek: Needs to learn some table manners I think :)

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, it looks like I've missed some pretty great posts. I really like the recent fungus shots, but by far my favourite are the pictures of Daniel. They made me smile! Congratulations!!

I particularly like the first one, he looks very noble. I'm surprised you are finding the time and energy to continue with your 365 with the little one, but you have a great new subject now.

Thanks Tim. I am only getting the chance to comtinue with this challenge because of Daniel, he is always there and i am trying to take a shot a day of him anyway. Other than that i wouldnt have the time/ energy to continue.

Daniel looks very surprosed in his bath and as for Amy :eek: Needs to learn some table manners I think :)

That was only his second bath i think, he has got to enjoy them far more now. You are right about Amy, no manners, but funny all the same.

Re:277
When I sleep like that I get rudely awakened and told to stop snoring ;)

Me too, i think he takes after me!

262 like the simplicity of the intimacy.

Many thanks

Day 300. Tried the baby in a basket shot with Daniel today. He was sound asleep by the time i was organised and as the wife said, waking him was like poking a tiger with a stick! Then we found he was actually too big for the basket anyway and by this stage he was in meltdown! Will try again soon.

DanielDay48(3)prs
by philip blair2011, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back