Daily Phil's 2013 365 challenge 1/1/2013 All Done!!!!!!!!

Hi Phil, sorry it's been so long since I last called in, got to say thing look like they've been going really well for you, young Daniel looks like such a happy and contented young man :) and as always some lovely landscapes and others from you too... How does it feel to be on the home straight as it were :D

Matt

Hi Phil, sorry it's been so long since I last called in, got to say thing look like they've been going really well for you, young Daniel looks like such a happy and contented young man :) and as always some lovely landscapes and others from you too... How does it feel to be on the home straight as it were :D

Matt

Thanks for looking in Matt. Hope you are getting back on your feet again. I am pleased to have the year almost completed though i am considering carrying on.

Aww, lovely picture with his mum.

Thanks Sarah

A lovely set of pics of Daniel there Phil, really like the one with the glasses and passport. Not long to go now!

Cheers Michael

Thanks for looking in Matt. Hope you are getting back on your feet again. I am pleased to have the year almost completed though i am considering carrying on.

Speaking as someone that only stopped because of unforeseen circumstances I can honestly say if you get passed the first year and still want to go on it becomes a limitless addiction...though I had decided that I was going to stop at 1000 days as I had started to loose the love of it...I'm not far of being back on my feet now thanks :)

The spoilt wee brat :D

Loving his car - looks like he is too ♥

You are so right Sarah, completely spoilt. My brothers wife had a wee girl yesterday morning so that will keep one set of his grandparents occupied and out of the way for a while!

Now that we are almost at the end of our 365, i would like to thank everyone who has commented on this thread and encouraged me to keep going through this year. There was a couple of times earlier on when i almost quit and it was largely due to the support of others doing the same challenge that i kept going. I will try to mention most who helped me and apologize now to any i miss out :D

@Sonriendo , @whipspeed , @sam ,@vince31 , @kennysarmy , @JakeT1992, @MWHCVT, @Pinkbikerbabe, @snorton, @TimmyG ,@michael23, @BobBCN, @Cg_Girl, @carolthomasburns, @ShoeQueen

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hey Phil... wow you did it, well one more! congrats... i remember the couple of times you came close to stopping, it's a tough challenge that's for sure, i'm gutted in some respects i stopped but deep down i know it wasn't for me... i missed all the banter here with you lot though!

Anyway i am thrilled you kept it going and i have to say... your boy, oh my he is so cute!! congrats on 2013 full stop! X

Awww, Phil that's very sweet of you, must say I too would've dropped out long ago without the support on here too :)

Back