Photo a Day for Feb

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Today marks day 1 of my photo a day for February. It's the first time I've ever done a project like this so let's hope I manage to keep inspiration for lon enough to be able to do all 29 days.

Day 1:
I figured it'd only be appropriate to start off with a camera related image so here's my Kodak Retinette 1B, in my eyes one of the best looking cameras around. Made sometime between 1959 & 1963 & I purchased it around 4 years ago purely because it looks awesome.

Wish me luck...
Mark

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2
Really enjoying your thread, some good images, 5,9,10 and 13 are my faves

Great idea for a project one day I might have ago at this.

Love your first image of the Kodak 1B I have recently inherited my Granddad's and I plan to use it in the future

You should give it a go, it's a great bit of fun. Think I'm going to be turning into a photo a week after February is up though.

The Kodak 1B is a lovely camera to use, I've run 1/2 a roll of film through it a few years ago & never finished the roll. That's next on my list to do.

Thanks Jenny, I was off work ill yesterday and today so haven't really been able to get out and shoot. I wanted to do some creative photo manipulation yesterday, this scratched an itch but I think I might see if I can come up with something special before the month is out.

Unfortunately I can't take the credit for the Lego man with the matchstick, I saw a similar photo on Flickr a few weeks back, decided to give it a go myself.

Last edited:
Back