Photo a Day for Feb

I enjoyed that. Nice variety and imagination. Shame we never got a shot of the emergency plumbing situation but can't have it all :)

Well I needed a bit of inspiration and this project has certainly nudged me.

Thinking cap on but something 'random' each day could actually prove challenging.

Many thanks Mark.... was getting a bit fed up aiming the camera at my cat... a mouse a day seems to be her daily project. She always brings something different back from her field wanderings, but 30 corpse pictures for April is not a goer....

Steve

Thank you all for your kind words, It does mean a lot to get some good feedback.

I'd recommend doing a month of photos a day. However, it's not as easy as it seems. Many times I'd find myself wondering around at 9-10pm wondering what I could take a photo of.
My main aim for this month was to get to grips with my new Fuji X-Pro 1, I've been shooting Nikon for years and wanted to get to grips with this new bit of kit. I'm very happy to say that I'm overwhelmed by the camera and lenses to the extent that I'll probably be selling my main D7000 and lenses to go towards an X-T1 pretty soon.

I'm in the process of creating a gallery of the photos that didn't make the cut for the month, but it seems that Flickr has other ideas for me as their website doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

Watch this space...

As for the plumbing Bruce, I had a leak from the cistern of my toilet, Ended up removing part of the built in units and the toilet pan, cistern & bathroom floor. I won't post a picture as it wasn't a pretty sight, following being blasted with the dehumidifier It is now all back together with new seals and is a happy toilet once again.

Back